Thoughts*SPOILER ALERT!*

vietxmikey

I liked the DLC. Though it was short but to me, it was worth the 560 ms pts. The ending was REALLY sad but brave husband. May Gabe Weller rest in peace.

Just curious, I just finished it but I skipped the credits, was there any dialogue at end of the credits like the regular game?

Edited by vietxmikey

I liked the DLC. Though it was short but to me, it was worth the 560 ms pts. The ending was REALLY sad but brave husband. May Gabe Weller rest in peace.

Just curious, I just finished it but I skipped the credits, was there any dialogue at end of the credits like the regular game?

Nope. Well now that Gabe Weller is dead, I am curious to see where the next DLC takes us, if there even is going to be more SP DLC. The death of Gabe makes me think the next DLC will have MP achievements.

Nope. Well now that Gabe Weller is dead, I am curious to see where the next DLC takes us, if there even is going to be more SP DLC. The death of Gabe makes me think the next DLC will have MP achievements.

I was thinking the same thing. But what other character would be featured on a DLC?

I thought it was pretty short and somewhat a bad ending for anyone who did not play Dead Space: Extraction. I felt somewhat disconnected when Gabe died but still intrigued by some of the details of the story.

Why would they want their baby? What did the guy do when he was choking the guy with some form of stasis/TK?

Was too short IMO, I'm disappointed with the length and the fact that the majority of it was just recycled maps.

couldnt agree more. The whole thing just felt cheap to me, the dev's didnt have to create any new maps at all. Just a way to milk our money.

Yeah, creating a new DLC with new characters and side-story for less money than they could have charged for it was milking our money. Give me a break. They even said in interviews the Maps were 50/50 new/old.

DLC was quality, although a bit on the short side. The ending was fantastic.

If they release more Single Player DLC, they will be definite purchases.

Yeah, creating a new DLC with new characters and side-story for less money than they could have charged for it was milking our money. Give me a break. They even said in interviews the Maps were 50/50 new/old.

DLC was quality, although a bit on the short side. The ending was fantastic.

If they release more Single Player DLC, they will be definite purchases.

Agreed, I didn't even mind exploring the old areas again. I thought it had a great story with an amazing ending, the gameplay was fun as you'd expect from any Dead Space game, and I loved fighting the Twitchers again from the first Dead Space.

I thought Gabe was a really cool character, makes me want to play Extraction for sure. Anyways here's to another single player DLC where you play as Ellie.

I think I actually liked going through the hospital of the Sprawl again more than I would have enjoyed new maps. I saw things (such as the dead Tripod) that let you know Isaac had already made his way through.

Yeah I enjoyed those things too. The little details and references to Issac's plight increased my enjoyment.

It was fine but extremely too short. I beat it on normal in about an hour and a half. Even short other DLC that I felt ripped me off (Project Anchorage, for example) was longer and had more original content then this.

On the other hand I love me some more Dead Space 2, and I'm glad the twitchers are back. I just wish they'd have added more original rooms and content. One of the best parts about Dead Space (1+2) is exploration and finding new, creepy places. Going back through the same rooms sort of muted the experience.

All this aside, it was only $7, so I guess it wasn't too awful. Truth be told it probably would have been more fairly priced at $5, but now I'm arguing a point for $2 (basically two things off a dollar menu at Wendys) which seems a bit silly.

(I'm just jaded because it was either this or the NiN pack on Rock Band 3, and I chose this and I kind of wish I had those NiN songs now. :p)

Think there's going to be another sp Dlc because when you selec your game there's room to fit another option in, if you get what I mean. ATM there's 2 "bars" 1 being Dead Space 2s story "bar" 2 being the Dlc and there space left for another

Who else enjoyed the little exploding additions to the Brute fight? I was fighting the Brute and all of a sudden Gabe went flying through the air and my health was extremely low. I was like, WTF that Brute didn't touch me. Only to turn around to see a 2nd Crawler coming at me.

I was actually really grateful for them. Shoot of the arms, lob them like grenades towards the Brute. Three babies and he'll be practically dead. Made it a lot easier.

Yeah I enjoyed those things too. The little details and references to Issac's plight increased my enjoyment.

The best part was when I realized that the guy Issac came across (the patient that appeared dead when Issac stole the medical machine's TK module) wasn't really dead.

"He's okay!" I thought. Then I moved around the glass. Erp.

I enjoyed coming across the body of the doctor who sliced his neck. It was a new corpse model; leg showing a large amount of flesh missing just showing bare bone.

That place as well as the area where Issac killed his first tripod - everything, everywhere was obliterated.

While the ending was somewhat sad; I was amused about the helmet being shattered and seeing the guy's ear and knowing that I will be making a last stand. The song playing in the background during this sequence was very... very fitting.