Any Glitches So Far Yet?

Post any glitches you have encountered so far. For example, 99.4% complete and you have done every possible thing but still no 100% Any glitched achievements you can find.

So far the red hats have been giving people trouble. This game seems to freeze a bunch too for some reason.

Not sure if there will ever be red hat codes.

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No glitched cheevs yet but I keep getting stuck in places, like when i opened a crate from behind on smugglers den and it pinned me. And spawning OFF the ship on the kraken boss fight until i switched.

Nothing gamebreaking yet tho.

The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.

The only thing I encountered was the game freezing.I couldn't determine an exact cause except that the game had already been running for a few hours.With the game freezing there's of course always the danger of it happening while the autosave is in progress, thus breaking the save file.Luckily I've been able to finish the game without that happening.

The only glitch I have found(not related to achvys) is when I go back to the port, it drops my character behind the dock and I have to swim through the the wood(literally) underneath to get where I am supposed to be.

Once it dropped me back there and my character just kept falling, went through the bottom of the sea and continued to fall then just died lol.

This happened to me a lot as well. You don't fall and die if you ended as a character that doesn't walk the bottom since they just float on the surface but you still have to dive a bit to swim under and through the dock to get back to where you can really do anything useful. This was a real pain when collecting minikits since I'd have to swim back in after each free play.

EDIT:

One glitch I have had that no one seems to have mentioned is sometimes when I would try to bring up Jack's compass nothing would show up. I could hear the sounds that it makes when you move the needle around, but could see nothing. Switching characters always fixed it though.

Edited by Gen Fire Dragon
Added a glitch I remembered about.

I have 99.8% complete and have obtained all the minikits, gold bricks, red hats, etc except I'm missing one character. The character I'm missing is to the right of "Hungry Cannibal". I have walked all over the hub in day and night time and can not find this character.

UPDATE: Used the cheat code to unlock "Angry Cannibal" and now I have 100%. I did not use any cheat codes prior to this so either I just couldnt find Angry Cannibal in the hub or the game glitched somewhere along the way.

Edited by SideshowN

I previously found Hungry Cannibal on the beach with those sandcastles so I assumed that was where Angry Cannibal should of appeared but he just never popped up. Thank goodness for the cheat codes or I wouldnt of been able to get 100%

possible glitch in the dutchman's secret, level 3 in film 2. we had solved but the floor puzzle at the end but some how also failed it but the game never turned the floor tiles that went orange back to green so we couldn't go back and re do the puzzle the tiles we needed to jump on just had tentacles over them that we couldn't get rid of had to restart the level to solve this

Was just fighting Barbossa in 1/5, but when I killed him instead of a normal finish screen I got a countdown from 5 to 0 and then it went black and just saw Will Turner standing real close to the screen and everything else was black. When I would run around I would fall off invisible edges and see another character standing at random. Could return to port and didn't save the level. I was unable to get the last mini-kit and compass item in the level too.

The mini kit was telling me it was on a metal slab in the same room as the 2 color spinning wheels and I couldn't figure out what to do with the slab (got the one from the color wheels). The last compass was the dog and it kept telling me to go through the underwater cave, when I would go through it would tell me to go back. It would also tell me to go different ways to get there.

I found him on the beach with the 2 golden sandcastles.

However he was the last one I found and I searched for a while.

That's the same place I found Angry Cannibal and he was my last character. I haven't used ANY cheat codes, but I have been using the extras I got from finding the red hats.

Back on topic, the game has froze on me about 4 times in my 21 hours of play. Other than that, I'm having an issue finding the mini-kit where the crocodile is at in 2-2 "A Touch Of Destiny." I fed the crocodile 3 times, but instead of getting a bottle, it gave me a blue ruby - my mini-kit indicator is saying a bottle is still in the swamp. (last bottle I need.)

That's the same place I found Angry Cannibal and he was my last character. I haven't used ANY cheat codes, but I have been using the extras I got from finding the red hats.

Back on topic, the game has froze on me about 4 times in my 21 hours of play. Other than that, I'm having an issue finding the mini-kit where the crocodile is at in 2-2 "A Touch Of Destiny." I fed the crocodile 3 times, but instead of getting a bottle, it gave me a blue ruby - my mini-kit indicator is saying a bottle is still in the swamp. (last bottle I need.)

Okay, I feel dumb. The crocodile mini-kit isn't glitched. I'm just an idiot. I posted how I found that particular mini-kit in the Mini-Kit help thread.

I've had two glitches on third level of Dead Man's Chest.

First, my guy got stuck on a ladder, and couldn't move, at a bit where I needed two players to continue, and then second, on a bit where I need to jump on a switch there's an invisible wall blocking me from getting to the switch.

This game seems rushed. I know the other lego games had glitches, but I never experienced them myself this is the first time.

serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.

serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
Maybe if you grab the red hat and then quit the game it didnt save it. Maybe you hit quit in stead of save and quit. Check again.:)