Tinker Video Guide

Compgeek_36

Guest Infinitism

Had to register here, register for You Tube, and upload my first ever video. Actually, it's all worth it. Thanks for the help to all who have posted, here's a good solution for Set 6 Level 7.

If anyone comes up with an alternative for Set 7 Level 9 please post! I think my laptop is beginning to die, so there's almost no way for me to make that speed run to push the double dice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpxyxlsT0w]YouTube- Tinker Set 6 Level 7.wmv[/ame]

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone comes up with an alternative for Set 7 Level 9 please post! I think my laptop is beginning to die, so there's almost no way for me to make that speed run to push the double dice.

\/QUOTE]

I LOVE my solution to set 7 level 9, it's fast, and easy, just keep tapping the way you want to go and presto, one ice block melted, sigh... I've only failed doing it 2 times, then again, i don't seem to have any problems with the lines of bomb run (need to hop on the dice from bomb) and the beat the gate level, (think it was set 1 level 11)

edit: yes I'm happy, it's because I get warm fuzzies when I look at set 7 solution 9 =)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWb3NPsKLxM]YouTube- Microsoft Tinker - Set 05 Level 18[/ame]

EDIT: @Compgeek_36: :Bounce:

EDIT2: Here's a better solution for Set 06 Level 07, if you want you can put this crediting Infinitism. I don't want credits for that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EafEzzk5z9c]YouTube- Microsoft Tinker - Set 06 Level 07[/ame]

Edited by lzAvol

Wow, the finish line is in sight, now all we need is a fix for set 7 19, and we may never see this game again.... unless of course there is dlc released, then I expect you all to come back, Ya hear!?

Am I missing something or we need also S06L13?

You can figure out the last one lzAvol, you have to... do it for us man... :D

Then I guess we will have to wait for them to fix the last level, then we will have all achievements. Job well done indeed. :D

Unless of course for some reason we have to do them all again or something like that.

Then I guess we will have to wait for them to fix the last level, then we will have all achievements. Job well done indeed. :D

Unless of course for some reason we have to do them all again or something like that.

DON"T SAY THAT, don't even THINK it.

but to be honest, it wouldn't be that hard with video guides to follow, hehehe....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Can't figure out S06L13!! I'm 90% sure the solution is easy and "stupid", but still, can't figure out :(
ok, well it's 3 in the morning here, so I'm going to bed and I have an exam at 7:30PM so if you haven't figured it out by then, i'll take a crack at it. (haven't started Set 6, it's like the University doesn't want me to make this guide... lol, don't worry, I'll check periodicly to see for a new posting and link it to the page, then I'll be creating a compilation for set 6 and then it officially wraps it up.

side note: I'll be changing the begging paragraph so that it informs people of the 'taping' method of play, and if they want an easier solution, their available in the singles page.

what are people having difficulties with, pertaining to speed of movement

I know set 7 Level 9 is going to be problematic - need easy way

we have ease mode - set 1 level 10,

and what was the other one with 2 strips of bombs, and you had to get to the dice

any others?

I finished up with every level, and am stuck as well due to 7-19. Posted a thread about this issue on the GFW technical support forum, and hopefully that will lead to a fix if they were not previously aware of it. I didn't see any other threads mentioning this on their forums.

Will update if I see any updates over there on 7-19.

Considering i haven't even reached that level yet.

I'm going to not get all 3 stars.

Complete level 20 Perfect.

Then Perfect 19.

If it works then :eek: and:woop:

Also I've managed to make a easier solution to set 07 level 09:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgyCY53YjDk]YouTube- Microsoft Tinker - Set 07 Level 09[/ame]

As of now this Guide is completely done, I'd like to thank everyone who helped, you know who you are, and if there are any problems (links down, video levels in wrong order, etc) so post the problem for I am subscribed to this thread and will fix them in a timely manner

Now all we have to do is wait for a patch on set 7 level 19

Edited by Compgeek_36