Stuck on mssion "destroy Chateau de Chambord"?????

RareCoincidence

The mission is for wilcox and called "Set up us the Bomb"im to go to he chateau and destroy twelve power converters and one rocket site,except i only have ten power converters,its says im missing two but my map has no more targets,any help please thanks

Since nobody commented,then that would mean that im the only one this has happened to,guess that it glitched on me.People beware as this will affect the inspire the people of france achievement.

Edited by RareCoincidence

There is a very slim chance glitch that the things just don't spawn where they should be. If it happens all the time then ya may need to start over. The guy it happened to was with a searchlight. He was there but it wasn't. Saved quit And it appeared where it should be.or try going ther out of the mission to see if they spawn then.

There is a very slim chance glitch that the things just don't spawn where they should be. If it happens all the time then ya may need to start over. The guy it happened to was with a searchlight. He was there but it wasn't. Saved quit And it appeared where it should be.or try going ther out of the mission to see if they spawn then.

I find that when things like that disappear (and they have quite a few times) a reload of a checkpoint or a restart from the dashboard usually works just fine.

I had a similar problem while destroying the chemical factory, but a restart from the dashboard later and it worked out fine.