WHO ELSE WAS LET DOWN?!? read - I FEEL ROBBED!!

SIR TRICE

This is just an opinion so please dont hate, but i'd like to hear your opinions too, hopefully they're the same as mine jeeeezus...

SO I thought this game looked completely bad ass from all the screen shots, videos, gameplay, trailers, commercials, you name it!!! I went to the midnight release, come home pop this bad boy in and....

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED....

I know graphics don't make a game but god damn i've seen ps2 games that blow this out of the water...

I know the game is supposed to be dark and gritty but all the character models and environments look like complete shit...

the multiplayer is fun...for 15 mins, its soo basic...too basic...its nothing like call of duty, its nothing like halo, its nothing like battlefield... "isnt that a good thing?" well its supposed to be...if it isnt boring...

the campaign well...i mean its better then battlefields but its a damn cliche action movie, i feel like im playing call of duty and battlefield if they sucked hahaha... the weapons suck - well when i say suck i mean they are so unrealistic, you can run and shoot like halo with a 50 cal machine gun and every bullet hits dead on...

Its cool that the game is in Afghanistan which is different then all other games but it could be sooo much better..

what do you think?!!?

did you notice in singleplayer that almost all the characters have the same face? at one point, in the helicopter, a guy says "hey rookie switch seats with me" and they both have the same face... one has slightly more facial hair than the other... hahaha... dusty is the only one that looks completely different... someone got lazy there...

SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!!

I hate how the AI doesnt know when to say its scripted lines...there were serval parts where i'd run ahead and kill all the enemys up there, then my AI would catch up and say "WATCH OUT DUECE...THERE'S A TON OF ENEMYS UP HERE" "WATCH BEHIND THAT CRATE" oh you mean the one i just threw a friggin grenade in and blew up the 10 guys behidn it 20 mins ago?

I canceled my pre-order two days after the beta came out, though I did put it on my Gamefly queue for the single player.

I think it's funny that people had pretty much the exact same complaints during the beta only to be flamed relentlessly by DICE fanboys screaming that it was just a beta and that everything would be fixed for the final release. Makes me wonder what the excuse is now.

This is just an opinion so please dont hate, but i'd like to hear your opinions too, hopefully they're the same as mine jeeeezus...

SO I thought this game looked completely bad ass from all the screen shots, videos, gameplay, trailers, commercials, you name it!!! I went to the midnight release, come home pop this bad boy in and....

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED....

I know graphics don't make a game but god damn i've seen ps2 games that blow this out of the water...

I know the game is supposed to be dark and gritty but all the character models and environments look like complete shit...

the multiplayer is fun...for 15 mins, its soo basic...too basic...its nothing like call of duty, its nothing like halo, its nothing like battlefield... "isnt that a good thing?" well its supposed to be...if it isnt boring...

the campaign well...i mean its better then battlefields but its a damn cliche action movie, i feel like im playing call of duty and battlefield if they sucked hahaha... the weapons suck - well when i say suck i mean they are so unrealistic, you can run and shoot like halo with a 50 cal machine gun and every bullet hits dead on...

Its cool that the game is in Afghanistan which is different then all other games but it could be sooo much better..

what do you think?!!?

All you are doing is comparing it to other games, instead of explaining the things that you don't like or do like about the game. So I can't agree with you.

But the few things that you actually mentioned about the game, I agree with some. I don't mind the weapons but I hate the sound.

I loved the story! I once again was a sac rider for MoH over CoD. But god damn did the MP suck. The maps are terrible. The aspect ratio looks silly for the player vs. the map size at certain distances. As much time as they had it should've BEEN PERFECT.

I will be trading this in got CoD.

"I know graphics don't make a game but god damn i've seen ps2 games that blow this out of the water..." It must suck being partially blind.

compare this game to metal gear solid 3 on ps2 and you'll see what i'm saying...

god damn, maybe medal of honor on ps1 could beat this games graphically....hahahaha

After an extensive day of online, I feel completely robbed. These maps are 10 square feet and they cram 24 people in there, and they do NOTHING but camp. Not to mention theres nowhere to go, its all bottle necks, everywhere with just a sniper aiming down his sights. Same goes for the spawning system, its trash! I'm so pissed I paid for this game, its god-awful. Now I can't wait for Black Ops. Simply put, this game has no redeeming qualities to it.

Single player was good, just short. But like many others, I can't stand this multiplayer. It's exactly like the beta, as if DICE decided not to fix the problems, and just focus their attention on the Battlefield Vietnam DLC. Guess they figured it was already a lost cause, why even bother.

The multiplayer is simply broken. Horrible collision detection plagues this game. I can shoot an enemy 4 times in the face and not kill him, but if they get one shot off I die. Poor weapon selection; the fuck is the difference between a regular M16A2 and a veteran M16A2, NOTHING! could have used another weapon there instead, cheap bastards.:mad:

WORST MULTIPLAYER GAME EVER!!!!!!!

I have to agree with the graphics point you make. They are no where up to par with games that have come out even last year, let alone recent games this year. The graphics remind me of a polished version of Shellshock 2

I was very disapointed in this game

"I know graphics don't make a game but god damn i've seen ps2 games that blow this out of the water..." It must suck being partially blind.

I have to disagree with you, Blind? Really? Games that have come out last year, and even two years ago blow this game away Graphics wise: MW2, RE5, CODWAW, Gears 2, Batman AA, Dead Space

Not to mention this year, Red Dead, Reach, Lost Planet 2, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Bioshock 2,

Need I go on???

I was SUPER fired up about this game!! I think as the days go on of me playing it i am getting more and more disapointed. I LOVED BF 1 and 2 and played the shit out of them. I was pissed about how the story was sooooo short. And please tell me what the story was anyone?? Not much there!! OOOOOOOO well. Going back to playing Dead Rising 2 unitl black ops comes out!!

i hate the weapons in this game

there is 2 different assault rifles, and 1 lmg....then you get a different "vetern version" of the gun later on, and you get the enemies STARTING assualt rifle...wtf...and level 13 upgrade is "extra pistol ammo" LOL this game is a joke