GTA4 Achievements - A request to x360A users

VinnyVicious

I'm guessing that any day now the achievements are going to be released, and I'm really torn because part of me is dying to see them and part of me doesn't want any spoilers.

If someone would make a "spoiler-free" achievement list (when they come out) I think some of us would really appreciate it.

For example, if an achievement says "Kill Mr. Big - 25g" you could just edit it to say "Kill XXX - 25g". Obviously it wouldn't be necessary for stuff like "Kill 100 cops" or "Get 6 Wanted Stars", etc.

I just hate when I see the achievements in a game I'm so hyped about and know that eventually I'm going to have to "Kill Mr. Big".

It would be awesome if anybody that doesn't mind the spoilers would make a list like this...it would probably be good for the site too because I doubt any of the competition will have something like that.

Thanks!

I'm sure most of the achievements will be along the lines of the ones in Bully...and maybe the storyline ones will be secret achievements...but they'll still be shown on the list once they're figured out. Maybe I'm just being paranoid since I hate spoilers so much and am really looking forward to this game. The only way to find out are to check out the achievements when they come out, and if there are spoilers in there then its too late (if I'm already looking at em).

rockstar held this game back, they had to hold it back for a reason i think. and honestly achievement wise. im sure with a game like that anything that you would get just by playing the story line would be secret at least. and then the achievements you have to go out of your way for will be listed. but i really hope this game will be a challenge.

A lot of times for achievements that are story related they just make the name of the achievement and description something general that really does not give anything away even for secret ones many times. That is why a lot of times when you look at the achievement list for a game you may be scratching your head as to how you can get that certain achievement but when you read that game's guide it will tell you that it is story related and cannot be missed. I'm assuming the same will go for this game and GTAIV's achievements might be pretty similar to Saints Row. Knowing Rockstar they'll have some pretty cool stuff in line for us.