Shangri-La Easter Egg - "Time Travel Will Tell" Achievement

ChizCafe

UPDATE...........

I have this achievement now after re-doing it last night,got it on round 10 with 3 other guys,thanks you know who you are....!

A big shout out to the gamer communtiy on here that are willing to help others along the way...

phew bring on the next one treyarch.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my mate are on around 9pm if you need a hand to get the achievement we have done it about 20 times now and enjoy doing it . got all 4 of us in god mode by round 12 once :woop:. so if you want our help just message me on xbox . talking players only :welcome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for people to do this achievement with too. If anyone is wanting to do this achievement still (or help) please send me a friend request (Gods Savior) with a message about the achievement please.

Thanks and I hope to get this achievement done with people soon!

• 7 months later...

anyone still interested in getting this? i can get my boyfriend to play as well it would probably have to be on a weekend cause he is the one who has the map so we have 2 and need 2 more. we tried playing with two of our friends and they were being dumb and didn't care soooo yeah. let me know if you're actually interested in going for it! gamertag's the same as username here. thanks!