What was the first game you ever played?

carvercasey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was either SUper Mario Bros (played it in my cousin's NES) or Super Mario Land in the Game Boy. I remember that my father and I had a little competition to see who could beat it first, he got to the last lvl first, but i beat it first, and i as so freaking happy lol....good times, good times :)

King's Quest II on the PC. I may have played a game or two like Reader Rabbit before that (yeah, I basicly grew up on the computer), but I don't really remember. King's Quest II... Hagatha and Dracula scared the hell out of me every time. Shame that Activision will not release the old Sierra games for machines that only know DOS as an urban legend.

If I remember right, it was super mario bros in NES what I played first. We spoke wit our friends that there can't be better graphics in future games than Super Mario Bros. I have laughed many times when I remember this :woop:. Funny moments :)

My mom's Atari, a slew of different games. We still have it too and it works oddly enough, we break that out sometimes and play old school video game night at my house.

My second game was the original Mario on SNES, and leaving the game on all day because there was no save feature, the same thing with Sonic on Sega! lol