Unlimited Power Nodes glitch Ch14 ***SPOILER ALERT****

jpric18

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!! I think this glitch works EVERYWHERE that has a door with a power node lock!!! I'm in chapter 7, shortly after the fuse puzzles , you get to a room with windows where you can see outside...there is a power node door to the left of a save station ( the door where you find the contact beam schematic ).....i've put the node in the door, went in grabbed everything, then saved my game....restart the checkpoint and it always gives me credits,sometimes a semi conductor...a health pack and ammo....

Edit:i dont don't even have to backtrack....i've passed from 2,500 credits to 60,000 in less then 5 minutes ... the only thing is that i dont have a store around so my inventory is full...i'm leaving all my small medpacks on the ground, and when i restart the checkpoint ( after i've saved ) they're still there alongside all the stuff that appears each time....

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88

I think this glitch works EVERYWHERE that has a door with a power node lock!!!

Yes it would seem so. I did this glitch for awhile in chapters 5 and 7. There was no nodes on my rooms, but I made some good cash and picked few gold semiconductors.

Thats not what I mean, what I meant was why would you want or even need to do this at the point shown in the video on hardcore? Seeing as its right at the end. Look at the post I originally quoted and you'll get what I mean.

Ur absolutely right, but what i added is that even if you wanted too...you couldn't...no offense here...

Yes it would seem so. I did this glitch for awhile in chapters 5 and 7. There was no nodes on my rooms, but I made some good cash and picked few gold semiconductors.

Maybe but it's odd...i tried the same glitch in the chapter where your back in the ishimura...i think it's chapter 11?? just to the left of a bench that also was in deadspace is a power node door...but it didn't work...i think i tried it at another place and it didn't work...and i did the exact same thing that i did in chapter 7.... What did you do?! Did you put the power node, entered grabbed everything, saved and reload your checkpoint or did you put the power node, saved and THEN you entered the room?!

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88

There's a node storage room in chapter 6 right after you first meet the Cyst enemies.

This exploit does not appear to work properly there. You can get maybe 1-2 item replenishments after reloading your checkpoint etc but no more. I had a look and it seems to be the case for other people who've tried it there. Anyone else encountered this?

There are no nodes in that room anyway so it's not a huge problem. Anyone know the next room after this one in chapter 6 that houses nodes? Chapter 7 maybe?

There's a node storage room in chapter 6 right after you first meet the Cyst enemies.

This exploit does not appear to work properly there. You can get maybe 1-2 item replenishments after reloading your checkpoint etc but no more. I had a look and it seems to be the case for other people who've tried it there. Anyone else encountered this?

There are no nodes in that room anyway so it's not a huge problem. Anyone know the next room after this one in chapter 6 that houses nodes? Chapter 7 maybe?

The first post i posted in this thread .... In chapter 7 , i've done it after the fuse puzzle rooms...then later on i tried it in a room that had 2 power nodes but it didnt worked...