Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just missing 2 achievements if anyone wants to help! The rest I got legitimately, but I can never find good enough players to all survive a match... Looking for Supreme Survivors if anyone is willing to help! S+ I am working on solo. My Gamertag is 20193Ben. Cheers!

Hi there me and my girlfriend need help with the "fallen idols" and "Supreme Heros" achievements please. Would be happy to boost it with people willing to help or who need this achievement themselves. Let me know when you r available thanks

looking to boost survivor achive(all 4 survie) and heros ones (deafeat 4 heros in a match and all 4 survive ) i know u can do it with 5 players in a private match.

gamertag xwillie2407.

any help would be apreciated thanks.

ok all done now thanks for the help.

Edited by gamerwillie
got achivments

looking to boost survivor achive(all 4 survie) and heros ones (deafeat 4 heros in a match and all 4 survive ) i know u can do it with 5 players in a private match.

gamertag xwillie2407.

any help would be apreciated thanks.

I am trying to get those as well. I have a buddy that can help too. If anyone else needs those 2 send me a fr my gt is DomLando. Looking to do these tonight or tomorrow. Need 3 more people

Edited by DomLando