Tips For Hard

A Polish Panda

I am trying to beat this game on hard, I am not trying to get Brass Balls yet. I am just leaving where the sub blows up in Smuggler's Hideout. I was wondering if I should search EVERYWHERE because I would use more ammo killing the things that hide in all the rooms. And should I take pictures of all the enemies just to get the damage bonuses? Or should I just go right through without worrying about the camera?

I am trying to beat this game on hard, I am not trying to get Brass Balls yet. I am just leaving where the sub blows up in Smuggler's Hideout. I was wondering if I should search EVERYWHERE because I would use more ammo killing the things that hide in all the rooms. And should I take pictures of all the enemies just to get the damage bonuses? Or should I just go right through without worrying about the camera?

Take pictures of everything, the more damage you do to them, the better. Also, use tonics like Wrench Jockey, Freezing Field, and Sport Boost. Remember Wrench Jockey and Wrench Jockey II stack as with all other tonics. It saves ammo and in all honesty, the wrench is your best friend for the majority of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Use the camera. It definatley helps.

If you have to spend ADAM, spend it on 3 things; Physical Tonics, slots, and Health upgrades. You will find plenty of EVE hypos, so you don't have to worry about extending that.

Search everywhere, and use the U-Invent a lot. You should be fine.

This. After I had gotten all of the ADAM possible, I upgraded my health bar only and it's now twice as long as the EVE bar. And with those tonics, the wrench is pretty hardcore, but I never trusted to use it so I just used the Shotgun and Machine Gun a lot.

This. After I had gotten all of the ADAM possible, I upgraded my health bar only and it's now twice as long as the EVE bar. And with those tonics, the wrench is pretty hardcore, but I never trusted to use it so I just used the Shotgun and Machine Gun a lot.

Get the invisible tonic..once you get that just use the tornado and attack other enemy plasmids..Also upgrade the shotgun and you're golden

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
make sure you get target dummy, as it come really useful fighting Atlas and when lots of splicers fight you.

You must be doing it wrong, because those splicers a little more than an annoyance compared to what you have to be focused on.