Been a member for...3 days, I think?

Hello. I am theFritzmeister (call me Fritz if it gives you a hard time). My favourite games are L4D, SF4, and anything Armored Core related. Every so often, I'll play TF2 and COD4. I'm always glad to help others with achievements (particularly L4D, AC4, and Dead Space. Maxed out the last 2 and only need 1 for the first). I have gotten all of my achievements the way they're meant to be obtained (no glitches, cheats, exploits, or boosting). I'll accept friend requests as long as you write a message saying what game you want to play and I'll take random game invites as long as I'm not already in a game and it is an invite to the game I currently have in. I almost always play only on weekends. That covers my gaming life.

Socially, my initials are FA. My friends call me Ferdie or Ferdo to abbreviate my name, and Franz as a foreign nickname. If I could describe my personality in the shortest way possible I would say 'Sure of myself'. I speak Spanish, English, and French fluently, and I'm trying to learn German. I love watching movies (comedy, romance, horror, or action). My favourite sport is soccer (I play either goalie or forward). I can play the guitar, and I have a non-profit band with my friends in which we play famous songs at parties (I used to be the vocalist, now I'm lead guitarist). I am also in a drama club. We performed Hamlet a year ago, and few days ago we did our last showing of Annie. I live in Provo, UT (and unlike most people here, I am not LDS). My favourite hobby, is hanging out with my friends.

If I had to choose between stories about myself to tell, it would be (1) the time I was playing as a goalie and I utterly shattered my forearm, which, fortunately, healed without too many complications and (2) the way I met my first girlfriend which was at one of my band's concerts. I remember strumming the last note of 'I won't go home without you' by Maroon 5 when she asked me to ask her out. I thought it was interesting. Broke up not too long after too...

I ran into this website randomly when I was helping my brother get achievements. I liked the environment, the things I read in the forums, and decided 'Why not?'. That's when I decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting more people to play games with here (especially L4D) and in general, just make friends and socialize in an online community.