L.A. Noire Case Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the correction, I am not sure I get the first two that you mentioned. Are you saying you don't need those clues to get 5 star?

Yes that's true.

But as I think you've mentioned early in your guide it's not always necessarry to get all the clues to get 5 star ratins. But it's a bummer if this is the clue that makes the difference for someone between 4 stars and 5 stars.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You've all been pretty nice about the guide, I apologize for not finishing it. It drained hours of my time. I would only get a couple cases done at a time and then I would have to spend another hour or two putting the case onto the site. It has been one of the more demanding guides. Because there was already a completed one stickied, I felt mine was not needed. If there is high demand and people do want me to finish it, I will get a start on it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is such a great guide Tyger. I've been using it from the very start, and love the fact you've included the locations of the newspapers too. Just a bit gutted that I've now got to the end of your guide with no more help. If you're not going to finish it please let us know so I can search for the next best.

This is such a great guide Tyger. I've been using it from the very start, and love the fact you've included the locations of the newspapers too. Just a bit gutted that I've now got to the end of your guide with no more help. If you're not going to finish it please let us know so I can search for the next best.

I do plan on finishing it, but I need a good amount of time to invest into each chapter so a lot of days I must skip even attempting without the proper time and dedication. I also cannot find some images from the last chapter I did which is a little bit frustrating. II OE II did a written guide as well on the thread if you'd like to use that one, as it is complete. :) Thanks for comments though, helps push me to get it done.

• 1 month later...