Game Availability

JC

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this clears up any confusion that I recently found and don't want the community to be saddled with as well. Alarm for Cobra 11: Burning Wheels is the same game as both Crash Time 2 and Autobahn Polizei. Autobahn is the name in North America, Crash Time appears to be the British name, and Alarm for Cobra 11 seems to be the international (re: not North America or the UK) name. Makes looking for guides for the game a bit of a pain.

• 1 month later...

The Jurassic Park game that is out in America, is this just out over there or is is it coming to the UK, massive Jurassic Park fan and really want the game, after speaking to someone online they told me they can get it cheap by them and would post it over to me but we are unsure if it will play on my console, from what I make out my console is PAL and his console is NTSC but reading through this my understanding is that some American games will work on PAL consoles providing they are REGION FREE (correct me if I'm wrong), but how do you tell if the Jurassic Park game is Region Free?

The Jurassic Park game that is out in America, is this just out over there or is is it coming to the UK, massive Jurassic Park fan and really want the game, after speaking to someone online they told me they can get it cheap by them and would post it over to me but we are unsure if it will play on my console, from what I make out my console is PAL and his console is NTSC but reading through this my understanding is that some American games will work on PAL consoles providing they are REGION FREE (correct me if I'm wrong), but how do you tell if the Jurassic Park game is Region Free?

jurassic park is not region free

• 2 years later...