*POSSIBLE SPOILER* Is it possible?

II OE II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As penguin said, you cannot ally yourself with both in terms of your skills (Crystals or fighting), however technically you never lose ally with The Don (Goes in to spoilers so I am not going to say anymore) but you cannot do quests for both sides once you have alligned with one of them. The game requires two playthroughs one alligned with the don and one alligned with the mages/warrior of the order.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow would suck to get stuck like that...

Personally i alliegned with The Don but then i realized you help/get help by the inquisition nearly as much... Outside maybe the Inquisitor himself that is an ennemy from what i get, the inquisition is not really.

Spoiler...

I suspect the inquisition still attack you no matter if your with them or not when the inquisitor command it...

End of SPOIL

Now personally my first step was the bandit camp and from what i understand they where not bandit at the start, they got cast down from there own town, so thats why i alligned with them, getting attacked by the order didn't help either(that first ruined very close to beginning of the game) and everybody kept saying they would drag me to the monastery by force.. etc etc so i tough the order where the bad guy. Once i progressed further i realized most of them are actually not bad and the Don's man aint far from clean so well looks to me like another gam where there are no good guys or bad guys...like Skyrim where the Stormcloaks and the Empire had no definite "good" or "bad side" if i can say...

Personally in Skyrim would i had the choice i would had work my own, without any faction... i hope next RPG i do if there is a choice in allignement there will be good and bad... At least in dawnguard it was the case(the expension of skyrim)