• 1 month later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always have music on playing games. I always put subs on aswell anyway, i hate missing any storyline. Not all games do it aswell but i often play music through my xbox from my NAS and i love games that pause music in the cutscenes, i like to have something to listen to but i dislike missing anything.

I don't have voice chat on and don't use a mic unless im with friends (rare i play with them cause i play so many games and they stick to just one.) so i'm not the super annoying person blaring some music in your ears ;)

I've recently started listening to music while playing shooters. I don't have the astros or turtle beaches to listen for every footstep or anything like that, I'm a more casual gamer, so I just kick back and listen to music.

Mainly listen to hip hop, but I'll occasionally throw on some Dave Matthews Band or something to that effect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Games like shooters where you need awareness I can't listen to music. But if I don't need awareness, just concentration, I love to have music playing.

Im the same way. I cant really focus as much as I want to in shooters with music playing. But with anything else, I always have some music playing. I usually turn off the in-game music too, so it doesn't play over my own.

• 1 month later...