RepGalaxy

Okay, so I've had Gears of War 3 for a while now but I noticed that recently after maybe the first round or whenever I or somebody gets a kill my Xbox freezes. At first I thought it might have been the disc so I cleaned it, but it still froze. So Xbox had a sale and Gears 3 was on it and so I purchased it thinking it was still the disc. But also the Demand version froze, now I don't know if it's my Xbox or my gamedata. The reason why I think it might be my Xbox is because I feel the side of my Xbox and it is really hot, like a little too hot. But why I think it might be my gamedata is because no other game freezes just Gears of War 3. If any of you know or have had this problem and have fixed it or found out what was wrong please help me.

Okay, so I've had Gears of War 3 for a while now but I noticed that recently after maybe the first round or whenever I or somebody gets a kill my Xbox freezes. At first I thought it might have been the disc so I cleaned it, but it still froze. So Xbox had a sale and Gears 3 was on it and so I purchased it thinking it was still the disc. But also the Demand version froze, now I don't know if it's my Xbox or my gamedata. The reason why I think it might be my Xbox is because I feel the side of my Xbox and it is really hot, like a little too hot. But why I think it might be my gamedata is because no other game freezes just Gears of War 3. If any of you know or have had this problem and have fixed it or found out what was wrong please help me.

Based on what you written, your profile may have been "corrupted" or you are using the older Xbox 360s.

Someone mentioned that if you are using an Elite console, it may not work properly. Xbox 360 slim consoles have a lower chance, but I don't think it may be the case for you.

Hard to say unless you provide what Xbox you are using. If it is a Slim, then it would probably be your "profile corrupted" since you can play other games fine without issues.

• 1 month later...

What map was you playing on?