Achievement Trading Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets boost together! (<-- 200/200, already done! thanks for all your help! ^^ )

Please help, thanks! (i'm with fast connection!)

GT: pentiumnick

[ will online mostly between HKT(GMT+8) 9:30pm - 1:30am ]

Edited by pentiumnick
info update!

I'm willing to boost 10 wins in a row with someone. If any of you can confirm that opponents quitting DO count as wins, that would be GREAT, then I'd be willing to do the whole 100. Also, can someone confirm if player matches count? Message RenewedSpark via Live if interested.

EDIT: I have found a partner (THANKS ZuliuZ!!!!) sorry everyone. We have confirmed that quitting matches DOES count as wins for the opponent, making things MUCH quicker! Although, we're still not sure about player matches. We're playing ranked to be on the safe side.

Edited by masterlink55

Looking to boost the straight wins achievements.

I'll let you do the achievements first if you are worried about my low post count.

I'm from Germany so it would be nice to have someone from Europe to match the timezone and avoid lag issues.

Please send me a friend request.

Gamertag: Gaschman

I'd also like to boost Fatal Fury Special and Garou.

I'm also looking for someone to boost the 10 wins in a row achievement as well as the 100 wins achievement since the online community seems pretty non existent. Please send me a msg if interested....I'll be online Thurs 7/2/09 from 10:00P.M. - 2:00A.M. (EST) Thanks in advance.

Gamertag: Project A KO