Stressing the "Achievement Discussion" thread.

KillTheft_Echo

I don't know if any of you have been to the Halo: Reach forum lately, but, frankly, it's ridiculous. Every time I go on there, there's at least a full new page of pointless threads - the majority of which are asking questions about achievements. I don't think people understand the idea of the "Achievement Discussion" thread, and that's something you guys should stress. Through what form, I'm not sure. An announcement at the top of the page that everyone must read once before being able to post would be extremely effective, but then again, I don't know if that's possible. Also, the Bitching thread could use some stressing to. People just don't get it.

Anyways, sorry for the semi-rant. It's just frustrating, and taking away from the xbox360achievement.org experience.

(Maybe more Mods? I dunno. Just something)

Certain games bring certain types of idiots out of the woodwork. Halo is one of those games, Limbo another example. It tends to be the big game releases...it will happen again with COD for example.

Basically, it's the forum version of a full moon. There isn't much we can do about it, other than hope the mods keep on top of it. Problem is, Halo attracts a hell of a lot of idiots.

And by idiots I mean valued members obviously :p.

But I'll send Method and Puck down to communicate through the form of interpretive dance.

My finger has been twitching with excitement lately, it knows a ban storm is coming. ;)

Hahaha.. I'll be watching!

Anyways - I feel the same but thats why me and SideDish came together and made the FAQ because people were just not looking and spamming utter s**t.

Even after that, people still make stupid stuff and dont look before posting!

banhammering is a little too harsh, unless it's a last resort

always interesting to read about new games, but i have to admit, it's a bit annoying when the same things keeps on getting repeated in new threads all the time.

but i understand there's little to do about it. other than the mods keep a 24/7 hour watch over the threads, or "hire" more mods

Certain games bring certain types of idiots out of the woodwork. Halo is one of those games, Limbo another example. It tends to be the big game releases...it will happen again with COD for example.

Basically, it's the forum version of a full moon. There isn't much we can do about it, other than hope the mods keep on top of it. Problem is, Halo attracts a hell of a lot of idiots.

And by idiots I mean valued members obviously :p.

But I'll send Method and Puck down to communicate through the form of interpretive dance.

Haha. Yea, I guess you're right. Hopefully it'll settle down some, soon.

And good. Interpretive dance should definitely do the trick!