The Official x360a Graveyard

Minty

I would like to dedicate this thread to all our fallen 360s.

We have been some good times with our beloved consoles, and some bad (especially King Kong). They have been a source of joy in our lifes, and also of despair.

Let us all take time to remember them.

If your console has died, please post below. Feel free to share a photo of you and your beloved box. And please stop cluttering up other forums :p.

Anyway, ashes to ashes, chips to chips, fans to fans....

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even owned a 360 for a full year, and I'm already on number 3. I haven't taken a picture of any of them. I haven't even bothered to put a faceplate on this one. I figure, why bother when I'll just have to take it off again. Even with all the bullshit, I still wouldn't trade my 360 for a PS3, even a broken one...

It was a bitter wednesday evening, and my xbox gave me 3 ROL...

KMB Screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" (similar to darth vadar)

I get it working about 5 minutes later, KMB happy.

2 days later on a wonderful friday night gaming session.. BAM! 3ROL, and these 3ROL stayed :(

KMB goes and steals brother in laws 360 while hes on honey moon with sister.

KMB has fun playing his 360, KMB has genious idea to take his apart and do the x-clamp replacement.

KMB does x-clamp replacement, KMB's box is working 100%

KMB puts box back together and plugs DVD power into DVD drive backwards(low light) KMB shorts out his DVD drive and fries it

KMB's Xbox 360 is R.I.P

KMB goes and wastes 400 on a new xbox 360

KMB's broke :(

Got mine on launch day.

It first red lighted on me close to a year ago thanks to the Nyko Intercooler. Since then it has red lighted around the order of two dozen times. It always starts back up. It does run a little slower with the loading and the playing and the eating the pudding. At the end of February of this year the disc drive stopped working and I haven't played it since. I am however sending it for repair this coming week.

So does that mean my thread in the Tech Centre(Center?), How Many Xbox 360's Have Broke On You?, is no more Minty?:(

I am on my 3rd 360 in less than a year.

Xbox 360 #1. Bought Brand New and the DVD drive stopped reading everything within a 1 1/2 weeks.

Xbox 360 #2. The POS Nyko Intercooler killed this one. It fried the back of my 360 outlet and fried my cord to the Power Supply Box.

Currently running Xbox #3 and Xbox 360 Elite. Truly Knocking on Wood for those 2.

• 2 weeks later...

i've only had 1 die on me but because i am going to get the xbox 360 elite i have to wait for it to come out in the UK and haven't heard nothing about it so i think i'm going to be without one for a while:(

just hope i at least get any kind of xbox 360 for when bioshock, halo 3 and gta 4 come out!!!