So Yeah...

CMCX360

So today, I joined a FFA game that one of my friends was in, hoping to have a little fun.

I get in there, and they are doing headshots in the corner.

This absolutely pisses me off to no end. So I go over and kill them both, but they keep doing it, and I keep killing them over and over, then they leave.

To make sure they don't continue, I join their next game and watch them. They started up, so I went over and killed them again.

We keep this up for, about, oh, 5 games before they remove me from their friends lists.

Whatever. You don't want to play fairly? Too bad. Well, I'm off to file 100 complaints on them both, hopefully they'll get banned for years and years.

If anyone wants to help me get them banned, send me a PM and I'll send you their names.

you're on an achievement website, complaining that your friends were boosting? seriously? they were boosting headshots, if they want to spend their time doing that, they purchased the game, they have the right to spend their time how they like

also, last time I checked M$ has no rule against boosting

Making this thread makes you look like the idiot rather than them. They were behaving within the rules. Just because you don't like it doesn't give you the right to act in such a manner. Your ex-friends aren't going to get banned. Granted, not everyone agrees with boosting, but don't be some self-righteous tool about it.

So today, I joined a FFA game that one of my friends was in, hoping to have a little fun.

I get in there, and they are doing headshots in the corner.

This absolutely pisses me off to no end. So I go over and kill them both, but they keep doing it, and I keep killing them over and over, then they leave.

To make sure they don't continue, I join their next game and watch them. They started up, so I went over and killed them again.

We keep this up for, about, oh, 5 games before they remove me from their friends lists.

Whatever. You don't want to play fairly? Too bad. Well, I'm off to file 100 complaints on them both, hopefully they'll get banned for years and years.

If anyone wants to help me get them banned, send me a PM and I'll send you their names.

uhh, dude nearly everyone boosts here in some kind of way. Get over it, its only headshots.

If they are boosting for head shots and it doesn't effect the game then it it's fine. If they boost for a nuke, Chopper gunner then that affects the game and that's when you need to stop them.

On a side note, filing 100 complaints could get you banned (it's abuse of the feedback system, read the code of conduct).

Looking back, I knew I would get a negative response from people here, but that's to be expected.

I made this thread in the heat of the moment. I'm still angry, but I realize that this thread was rather dumb.

Just had to express my thoughts to somebody who might care. ;)

id remove u from my friends list to

ur a crybaby and a bitch