Hardest games to get 1000g

A Scary Demon

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gears of War 3 - Idle boosting and putting the wear and tear on multiple consoles to speed things up... not worth the effort to me.

The Orange Box - Those last three Portal acheivements.. Aperture Science or whatever it's called. I just gave up trying to do something that was clearly designed with the PC and using a m/kb in mind.

COD4 MW1 - Mile High Club.. I know the acheivement only takes 60 seconds but all the trial and error took me over a week. I did manage to get that though!

I could go on but I really don't consider Single player games that difficult to mop up with 100% completion. Even grinding and looking for all the pidgeons in GT4 are easy to do. In fact, I'd much rather grind 5000 kills online or go on another fetch quest than to ever deal with an extremely difficult acheivement like that Mile High Club from COD 4 ever again.

So glad I saw one of the games I've completed on this list.

Either Left 4 Dead 2 or GTA IV.

GTA GTA GTA GTA GTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

I will agree with this. Honestly the one achievement I am struggling in is that qu3bd achievement. I am not good at tetris or that arcade game so I can't 100% this game. It is really stupid. Plus I don't want to redo the campaign just to get it done in under 30 hours.

• 2 months later...

lol 100% on that game is a pain, and i had little motivation to get all those online achievements. 1000 wasn't too bad at all, but if you want 100% those racing achievements are challenging.

Out of the games i completed 100% CoD4 was hands down my hardest. I've owned a copy since 07, didn't complete it until about a month ago lol. Veteran campaign was pretty challenging, but that mile high club kicked my ass so many times. when i finally popped that, most satisfying achievement ever!

honorable mention to Halo3, which also took me a very long time to 100% (1750/1750). Mostly due to the MP achievements, map and game mode specific anal achievements lol.

Final Fantasy XI easily. I don't think anyone has done it yet.

Reach rank 75 on each class.

Only 18 classes.

Can be done. If you're immortal or even just of Numenorian descent and don't get bored easily.

Borderlands because of the final DLC glitch

Glitches will kill the fun on any game. I hit that door glitch in Knox and after so many hours invested into the game I literally just put up my hands and said:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4968337351508684&pid=1.7&w=151&h=124&c=7&rs=1

Edited by Opiate42

• 1 month later...

Of the games I've played, Lost Planet made me rage on Easy so there was absolutely no way I was even going to try completing it on hard, COD4 fro veteran, Quake 4 and GRAW 2 due to the multiplayer leaderboard ones. I mastered one fighter in MK, but there is absolutely no way I'm doing the other 27 for the sake of 60g. Similar thing with the weapons trading in Fable 3 - not hard, but too much effort to bother with

• 3 weeks later...
As are most in this thread, only I don't think a single person on the planet has this one done yet. Grinding for the amount of time it takes to get there...could be considered "hard".

I thought I read a kid in China who has been playing that game since release is the first legit guy to do it. Im googling now.

EDIT: No luck so I could be wrong.

Edited by Carmona