Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get all of the Crimson DLC achievements at this moment in time, so if you are putting together a group of people to get them. Message me on xbox my gamertag is: Xbox360 Dando . I have the use of 2 controllers whenever I want and if the timing is right then I can probably borrow my brothers 1 controller. Alright, cya.

EDIT: I also have another guy ready to get them, he has 3 controllers, so really we only need another person with 2 or 3 controllers and we will be set. Anyone is welcome though, aslong as you will actual help other people get their achievements.

Edited by Xbox360 Dando

Looking for 3 other people to attempt the LASO challenge. I have soloed the Campaign on Legendary without any skulls. Given the ridiculous difficulty of this challenge, I'd prefer people with headsets so that we coordinate and what not. Right now I am thinking of doing 1 or 2 levels per night (depending on how smoothly things go), starting around 7 or 8 PST (Pacific Standard Time), so I need people that can work with that kind of schedule.

Send me a friend request on Live with a message that you want to do LASO. GT is LoRdScAb.

Edited by LoRdScAb

I'm looking to form a full party of 16 to boost the Mantis and Detached Turret achievements on Shatter in Big Team Battle. If you have up to 4 controllers, we would only need two more players, as I currently have myself and a buddy with 4 controllers on now. Send either of us a message and we can hopefully get a session going.

Gamer Tags:

Zx Jdogg xZ

Sierra xAssault

Looking for help to get Crimson & Majestic (When out) achievements. Also looking for a coop partner to do the campaign on Heroic.

Please message my gamertag if you can help. I also need notice to boost as I do have other things other than gaming going off.

UPDATE: Please note that I'm from the UK so if you are interested in boosting then please take time difference into consideration. Also I work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm so not willing to boost any later than 10-11pm if a boosting session is to last 2 hours or so.

I can do most weekends but would need notice as with any boosting session.

GT: Dark Stephiroth