PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD > Kinect Sesame Street TV (Download Version)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
PhxSuns1Fan

PhxSuns1Fan's Gamercard
Season 2 Issue

I bought this game brand new yesterday, and used the online code for season 1, I played and 100% the TV/DVD Verison. So I moved to the TV/APP version and did all the 8 original eposides, but I went to do the clips and it asked me to purchase Season 2 license and i was gonna do it anyways so i did. downloaded the free season 2 content then asked me to pay 2400msp and i did, but then I went to play the clips it told me to dowload the season 2 lisense. so i am so pissed. I went and download it again and it just keeps asking me to download the liscense. i cleared the cache and deleted everything and redownloaded everything and still nothing im lost on what happened!
PhxSuns1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #2
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this is a massive issue that i am experiencing as well with the game.....and am wondering if anyone can update this.....otherwise...it seems the game is broken...to a degree Does anyone know the developer of this that we could possibly contact?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
Vivi

BlackMageV1V1's Gamercard
I was thinking of picking up season 2 today but I can't even find Sesame Street tv on the marketplace anymore. I deleted season 1 when I was done with it.