500!

Clayj

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. I ended up getting my achievement today, as well. My final orbs were in the oil rig in the mountains of the Volk's territory and on the dock on some cranes. Nearly killed me, those last 4. The only tricky orbs for those in need are in the mountains in the water (this includes the lighthouse and on the coastline of LM) and the ones near Olga's hideout, on the mountains. Good luck to everyone.

3 left here.... had dreams...nightmares about them last night...seriously.

Same here, I woke up today and was like "Those goddamn orbs are haunting me!"

After work today I popped it in, expecting more futility searching (I had found 2 the last 3 days), and I found the last one I needed within 5 minutes of turning the game on. I pretty much scorched my shorts at the sight of such a beautiful, glorious thing.

I officially give up my search, i need 2 agility orbs and 18 hidden orbs. the hidden orbs i might have a possibility of, but the agility orbs dont exist as i've searched the city inch for inch at least 6 times...i wont get the co-op achieve either (no-one to do it with), and the steal cars is a long ways away.

I end my search, i could be playing other games instead of wasting countless hours on the impossible, good luck to anyone still searching though.

edit: XD i say all that and doing stunts i randomly find 499 on some crates in volk. i always find things when i stop looking for them.

well now i'm down to 2...why do i have the feeling they are on top of the tallest building in Shai-Gen? please tell me they are not. most of the ones i have been missing where in that area.

Edit: on my final one...i can already tell this is going to be even worse than the past couple of days...hopefully i can just stumble upon it like i did the past 13 tonight.