Broken achievements?

Cpt Tommo

Hey. I received my copy on the Thursday morning, played it that day but it wouldn't let me online whilst I was on the game, not giving me any achievement either. The game didn't even show up on my achievement list.

Now that it is actually the release day. I'm allowed online whilst on the game and the game has shown up in my list but it says there are only 9 achievements, the mulitplayer ones. I've got some distance into the game but have no gamerscore.

Anyone else had this or know how I can fix it. Don't really want to try deleting my game save.

Not to be "that guy", and I'm not accusing of you of it, but are you playing a legitimate copy? Some games have weird behaviors programmed in if the copy is a pirated copy.

Game is still very new, but I haven't heard of any issues with achievements, other than not giving one for having a save game from a previous Forza.

Sounds weird.

the guy who is #2 (tied for 1st place) on the leaderboards here has achievements dating back to 10/16- so it has nothing to do with playing it early. BTW, how the hell did this guy get the game a week before release? lol.

They sent out some copies early to community big shots so the marketplace would have community stuff on it Day 1.

Try recovering your profile (assuming you know your windows live id and password).

1. Clear cache.

2. Delete profile (profile only).

3. Turn off xbox and router.

4. Turn on router and wait 5 minutes.

5. Turn on xbox.

6. Go to sign in screen and download profile.

7. reboot xbox and clear cache

8 start game again

And achievements were popping for me early so that is not the explanation.