Your most enjoyable 1000G?

Sponge Master 3

Hey guys,

I reckon this could be a good thread. What would you say your most enjoyable 1000G (+) has been.

For me, it has got to be a toss up between Halo Wars and PGR4

I got to 900+ on F1 2010, if that counts - I couldn't get any higher because of a bug they didn't fix, but it was fun. Halo 3 also has to be mentioned.

What's yours?

I'm Spongey by the way,

New here, hopefully I'll be a long lasting member who contributes greatly ^^

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably pick Mass Effect. A game so enjoyable, I've played through it 6 times.

2nd place would go to Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, as that had nowhere near the grind compared to the other Warrior games I've 1K'd.

Least enjoyable would easily go to Bionicle Heroes. I think I finished that one as it would look silly to have given up on a Lego game.

The Lego games for me are always fun. I love the fact they're a break from the norm of shooters and action, just set at a nice pace you can kick back and chill playing.

Also Oblivion was a bloody hoot, totally fun 1000GS for me. Loved every minute of the 100+ hours poured into that bad boy. Hopefully Skyrim will be a good, do-able 1000GS too.

Edited by RufftyMan

I'm Spongey by the way,

New here, hopefully I'll be a long lasting member who contributes greatly ^^

Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here.

Mine would have to be Mass Effect 2. It's an enjoyable 1000GS (though I have the full 1355 now) without being too frustrating, and it's one of my favorite games too.

Thats a tough one to answer... going to have to mention a few here. My top Five are Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion, Dead Space and Split/Second. But out of those my fave is probably Oblivion, i lost myself for weeks in that game!

Agreed, I loved Oblivion.

Hopefully Skyrim will be equally awesome!! :D

Hard to pick really. Most of the games I have 100% Were obviously enjoyable enough to sit through long enough to complete (otherwise I usuually have at least a few cheevos left undone because I can't be bother getting them.) Call of Duty 2, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Halo: Reach, etc...

I'm gonna have to say the most fun for me was a tie between ODST and Mass Effect 2. ODST I was annoyed at first just trying to find 3 people to do Deja Vu and Endure, but once everybody was gathered and set, I had a blast actually playing through the levels. ODST's Firefight was much more enjoyable than Reach's and assaulting the highway with infinite rocket l.aunchers on the back of a Mongoose is awesome fun..

Mass Effect 2 just because I enjoyed the game and was willing to work my way through it calmly to get the achievements. I would've picked Mass Effect 1 because I ultimately enjoyed that game more, but the "Use X power 75 times" cheevos and the "Ally completion" cheevos were terrible.