Achievement error code 0x8c40011

Shpeshal Ed

Anyone else get this?

My achievements have completely stopped working today, and I was meant to have unlocked a Titanfall one which hasn't popped. Over on the official forums quite a few threads have popped up with the same code.

It's account specific which I can confirm. My spare account can view it's achievements. I asked a friend to check his and he can see his.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's related to the international store block they now have in place. That's the only difference between my account and my friends.

I have purchased from other stores with my main account. Can anyone else who has bought from other stores check if their achievements work?

I've got the same error message. Cheevo app on the xbone isn't working, and not on xbox.com. I played 12 hours of ac unity so far, and haven't unlocked a single achievement. This is almost 24 hours now. Not that much of a big deal, I'm sure they will pop once they fix that magic achievements cloud, but it still amazes me that it takes so long with them. So many issues lately, what the hell is going on.

So much for all that talk about the cloud, eh?

I'm surprised that when you search the error code, one result comes back and it's from lolgaf. Didn't think they played games given all the whining that has been going on since AC: Unity reviews went live.

I've had the error all day. No amount of resets will fix this crap.