Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Collectible Guide (Audio Logs)

There are three sets of audio logs you must find in Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark for the Somebody’s Watching Me, Spoils of War and Make it Rain Achievements. There are 6 audio logs for each set, for a total of 18 collectibles. Each set will earn you an achievement.

The first set are the Stalker’s Observations. These will all be in chapters 2 and 3. The second set are the Veteran logs which are found in chapters 4-6 and then the third set are the Entrepreneur Logs which will all be found in chapters 7 and 9. The collectibles can be earned in chapter select if you didn’t get them the first time through the game and they immediately save as soon as you pick them up so you can exit out after collecting one , nor will you have to pick it up again if you die before reaching a checkpoint. There are no audio logs in chapter 1 and chapter 8 and you will have collected them all by the end of chapter 9.

If you are missing one, from the main menu, select Audio Logs from the Extras menu to see which one you are missing. There are 3 tabs, one for each type, and it will show you which ones you have collected and which ones you are missing.

Additional Guides Links

Stalkers Observation Audio Logs

Somebody’s Watching Me Achievement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPpMpfJL5QE]Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Audio Log Locations #1 - Stalker Logs (Somebody's Watching Me) - YouTube[/ame]

Chapter 2 – The Lost Vault

#1 – At the beginning you will need to cross over the orange water and when you get to the other side you will see Starscream and Shockwave waiting for you. Before meeting up with them, head over to the section to the left of them and you will find this on top of a rock.

#2 – While proceeding through the complex, you will cross over a walkway that is above the deadly orange water. If you look underneath the pathway through the walkway you will see the audio log below you on a pipe elevated above the water. To get it, just jump to the pipe to the right of the walkway where you entered from and drop below and walk across the pipe to get the second Stalker Log.

#3 – You will enter a room with large silver statues. After clearing the room and after the next cut scene, you will be able to transform into a flying robot. Before leaving the room, fly above to a secret area above the objective marker that lead to the cutscene

Chapter 3 – Getaway

#4 – This one is halfway through the grappling section through the chasm. At the halfway point, there will be a nearby weapon load out terminal. Just past that, before grappling across to the next area, grapple along the same wall and there will be a hidden area you can grapple up to (not far past the weapon load out terminal). Follow this hidden area around and you will see two ammo resupplies. From here, drop down to the lower level right near them.

#5 – The fifth Stalker Observation audio log will be after defeating the two enemies that can only be killed with melee. You will proceed just a bit further from them and need to drop down into a hole. Before dropping down, in the same room you can jump into a hidden area in the opposite corner and you’ll see the log once you do.

#6 – The final Stalker log will be in the same room you need to hit the button to call the train at the end of the level. After hitting the button, the log will appear in the room on the floor. It will not appear until after hitting the button.

Veteran Laments Audio Logs

Spoils of War Achievement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW85Ef8GV7I]Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Audio Log Locations #2 - Veterans Logs (Spoils of War) - YouTube[/ame]

Chapter 4 – Possession

#1 – At the beginning of the chapter you need to defend Shockwave. He will get held up by some barriers. At this point, fly over to the opposite side (to the right) and fly under a rock formation and it’ll be sitting on the ground under the rock platform.

Chapter 5 – Hustle

#2 – This will be right above the first switch you hit at the start of Chapter 5. To reach it, you need to take the ramp up on top of the adjacent hill and then jump over and dash to reach the platform in which this audio log is sitting.

#3 – After leaving the previous section, you will go through a building where there will be a weapons load out terminal. Your teammates will open a gate and instead of jumping down and going to the left, jump across to the alcove opposite of the door that was opened for you.

#4 – Right before the final section of the level, you will fight your way up a series of ramps. Right before the end where you go down to the final area, take the path off to the right and this will be sitting right at the end of the path.

Chapter 6 – Gates of Kaon

#5 – At the beginning of this level, there will be three large enforcers. Keep following the path past the third enforcer and you will find it at the end in a room.

#6 – This is in the final area, just outside the gate. When you enter the area from the start, stay along the left wall and keep moving that direction and you will come to a room with this sitting on the ground. It’ll be directly oppsoite of the gate you defend.

Entrepreneur Audio Logs

Make it Rain Achievement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXE62uWrU4]Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Audio Log Locations #3 - Entrepreneur Logs (Make it Rain) - YouTube[/ame]

Chapter 7 – Infiltration

#1 – The first sequence requires you to drive along a highway. At the end of it, you and your team will make your way through a door. Before going into the door, follow the road just a tad past the door and jump out of the road to the left and you’ll find this in the corner.

#2 – The second Entrepreneur Audio log is in the recycling area with the green sludge. From the entry point, make your way to up and to the opposite corner and you’ll find this in a room propped up against a crate.

#3 – As soon as you leave the recycling area, you will travel down a hallway with enemies shooting at you from behind cover. It’s at this firefight location that you will find the audio log sitting on the ground on the left side of the hallway.

#4 – This is beyond one of the red laser blockages. To gain access to these areas, you will need to shoot the red power supply linked to the specific laser. Once you open it, you’ll need to make your way up and around until you’re above where you entered the room from and you should see the audio log on the ground there.

#5 – This is on the upper section of the room where you save Cliffjumper with Jazz. Before making your way down to where Cliffjumper is located, stay along the top and follow the path to the right and you will find it at the end of the path.

Chapter 9 – Ascension

#6 – After hacking a control panel and revealing an exit point out of a room. Follow the stairs up to the right

Edited by Wozamil

thxs. this is exactly what i was looking for. if you are doing a 6 jump-though-the canyon guide, it would be really great...

Gotcha covered on that as well -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0EoQYS2Mms]Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - Spectacularly Amazing! Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Are you doing the guide for this one?

Also, before I finish downloading it, does it have chapter select or some achievements are missable?

I'm not making full achievement guide, but I have a video for nearly all the important stuff. Feel free to make one though ;)

i just answer that: it has chapter select ... and escalation is strict mp/xbl.

Yeah shortly after asking that I saw your comment on the other thread. :p

I'm not making full achievement guide, but I have a video for nearly all the important stuff. Feel free to make one though ;)

Nah, it wasn't a question trying to take ownership of the guide, don't think I could make a good one. I just asked because you already had the audio logs and also the other achievement in video, you seemed to pretty much have almost all the stuff needed for making one. :)

that wasn`t meant like im pissed or smt. i "just" answered it although i wasn`t asked... :D

I know mate, don't worry! :)

The reason I was asking about chapter select is because there's a lot of achievements for "doing X things with a skill" or "killing X enemies with a weapon" and I was afraid I could mess things up and have to replay the game for one or two achievements. Now that I've played it for a while, most of those achievements have to be done on escalation right? Since you don't have access to a lot of skills in the campaign.

Most of them are ok to do, but the healing one was a pain. If there's an easier way to do it, I wasted a lot of time today.

Anyway, point is: you have to play escalation a lot more than I though at first.

Edited by Siegfried

• 1 year later...