Back To Lair Prompt Not Coming Up

CraZ x360a

Whenever I beat a level, and the prompt to go back to the lair is supposed to comes up, it doesn't come up and I can't go further in the game or nothing.

ANY HELP?

Oh it sucks soooo bad huh! It happened to me on level 1, 2, 6, 8 and 9 so far! At first I thought it was just a glitch and just restarted the game and that worked for levels 1 and 2. Then when it happened again on level 6, I installed the game onto the hard drive. It happened 4 times on level 6 after putting it on the hard drive. I was ready to take it back but on the 5th try, it finally worked. Now it has happened again after the level 9 boss fight.

So long story short, yes it happened to me too and the only thing that has worked for me is just replaying the whole level again. Very frustrating.

jesus christ....I am not renting this until they fix it

You should still rent it, after you beat the level, and you get the glitch, it doesn't take you that long to do it again, and besides I only got it on level 2,3,6, and 9 I think those are all of them, and it still only took 2 days to 1000. It would've only taken 1 if I didn't have school.

Even with the glitch it takes about a day to 1K this. Started 10am this morning, done at about 6pm. In between, I had lunch, snack, a shower, and watched a DVD as well.

Good for you just did 5 level 3 times and still no return lair screen, wtf is wrong with THQ Australia lol.

Hey guys, I was having the same issue but not untill level 6. I had beat the level first and got the ach for the level and beating the boss without dying but it got stuck. I tried 2 more times after that but what finally worked for me was instead of rushing and beating the boss. I killed all guys on the screen then hit the button and died a few times. This seemed to work on this level i will see how the rest of the game goes lol

Guys, I finished the game yesterday, and no glitch came up. I was reading about this freezing problem and apparently it can be avaoided if:

- the game is installed in your HD;

- the save file is in a memory card/flash card

- you are not connected to the XBOX Live.

I've played through out the game in 3 hours and the only stage I had to redo was the third one, because during my first attempt, I was killed by the boss.

EDIT: During the stages, btw, I've died dozens of times while jumping onto those annoying boxes.

When you play with two players it freezes everytime on me. I am talking about 6 times.

I played co-op with a friend and it only froze on 3 levels. We had to play two of them only a second time but the third level we played 4 times. Finished the game in about 3 1/2 hours. I finished it solo in around 5 hours, and I had to play three levels twice and one level 6 times (ugh). You might want to update the Roadmap, Scrapdaddy.

If anyone can help me out on this, I am getting aggrivated. I have did the level where you have to beat the Destruction Worker 10 times now, I got the achievement and everything but then it wouldn't save. Now I can't get past this level without it freezing. I installed the game to HD. Anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Guys, I finished the game yesterday, and no glitch came up. I was reading about this freezing problem and apparently it can be avaoided if:

I've played through out the game in 3 hours and the only stage I had to redo was the third one, because during my first attempt, I was killed by the boss.

EDIT: During the stages, btw, I've died dozens of times while jumping onto those annoying boxes.

Good suggestions - I'm gonna try this tonight (especially the not connected to Xbox Live part).

If anyone can help me out on this, I am getting aggrivated. I have did the level where you have to beat the Destruction Worker 10 times now, I got the achievement and everything but then it wouldn't save. Now I can't get past this level without it freezing. I installed the game to HD. Anyone can help I would appreciate it.

same thing happened to me. i never made it past level 3 so i just gave up :(

The glitch work around worked! The kids and I started this afternoon around 2:00 and finished around 6:30. NO GLITCHES OR HANG UPS! We only had to re-do the Psycho Delic boss fight because I did not pay attention. I think making sure the Xbox is not online and you install the game to the hard drive you should be ok. Good luck. I plan to start a new post and quote the original suggester to make it faster find.

THQ.......another in the list of games they made and sucked.

CARS----race o rama...cant get 1000 cuz they cant fix it. same here, cant play it thru without having to loggoff live, disconnect cable, use a memory device, and install to hdd, and even then it dont work. go figure....another shit game from a SHIT company.

• 4 weeks later...