Player Complaints

GhostMonkey72

Hi,

My wife has been playing this and has had a few abusive messages from one person, but we cant seem to find a way to complain about them.

We have checked on the recent players list but this doesnt show recent people played on the windows phone.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Write down the persons gamertag, then send them a friend request from your Xbox console. Then look at their gamercard and file a complaint, submit an Avoid Player review, and block communications. Once you have done that cancel your friend request.

I always have thought it is silly that you can't file a complaint over WP7 or on Xbox.com.

Edited by BluWolve

• 4 weeks later...
Write down the persons gamertag, then send them a friend request from your Xbox console. Then look at their gamercard and file a complaint, submit an Avoid Player review, and block communications. Once you have done that cancel your friend request.

I always have thought it is silly that you can't file a complaint over WP7 or on Xbox.com.

I believe the people you come across in this game that have no gamertag and instead of a handle of Player373645784 or whatever number they happen to be are not playing from another platform such as iphone/android/facebook. Thus I am not sure how you would track this player down.