How many Onyx Medals do you have?

iiDaRReN316x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrow, Screw Attack will host a 24h gaming marathon. i will play Gears of War 3 and watch the whole marathon (im at home, watch them on twitch.tv). So if you need something to watch while playing a shitload of Gears of War 3, this is your chance!

Start: Friday at Noon (CST)

End: Saturday at Noon

i got some Monster Energy Drinks and lots of food ready. :) :)

Sauce: http://www.screwattack.com

I'm honestly not having a dig here, but going by your views on legitimacy I assume you will be actually playing all 18000 matches yourself?

not having a dig. does that mean:

- you don't understand.

- you don't examine it.

I have not yet given my views on legitimacy. Any assumption you make based on legitimacy is based on nothing.

I have never said I consider idle boosting to be illegit.

Look at my medals and you'll see I have done most medals, including weapon-kills, and only have some gametype-medals to go (did TDM the other day). This should tell you about whether I actually play or idle boost.

Let me tell you I did not aquire gears of war 3 because I want my xbox to have a good time. Idle boosting is not something I like to do. Then again I don't consider it illegit. If people want to waste their money than that's their good right.

You might not know but I have been no. 1 for the private wingman leaderboard for several months. I believe I'm no. 3 now. Didn't achieve that by idle boosting.

Anyway I don't know why you won't/don't have a dig here. I am just wondering why you are posting? (trying to provoke me)

Edited by theo

not having a dig. does that mean:

- you don't understand.

- you don't examine it.

I have not yet given my views on legitimacy. Any assumption you make based on legitimacy is based on nothing.

I have never said I consider idle boosting to be illegit.

Look at my medals and you'll see I have done most medals, including weapon-kills, and only have some gametype-medals to go (did TDM the other day). This should tell you about whether I actually play or idle boost.

Let me tell you I did not aquire gears of war 3 because I want my xbox to have a good time. Idle boosting is not something I like to do. Then again I don't consider it illegit. If people want to waste their money than that's their good right.

You might not know but I have been no. 1 for the private wingman leaderboard for several months. I believe I'm no. 3 now. Didn't achieve that by idle boosting.

Anyway I don't know why you won't/don't have a dig here. I am just wondering why you are posting? (trying to provoke me)

No, not trying to provoke you at all, merely curious since you stated that you deleted the dlc so as to not get war supporter. Thats your prerogative and I respect that. I got war supporter by accident while idle boosting CTL otherwise would've been happy to play every event. Was only wondering why you mentioned the word "legit" when this achievement requires a lot of boosting - obviously you consider boosting legit, as do I :woop:

I try my best not to offend people on the net and apologize if I sounded like I was trying to start something :)

No, not trying to provoke you at all, merely curious since you stated that you deleted the dlc so as to not get war supporter. Thats your prerogative and I respect that. I got war supporter by accident while idle boosting CTL otherwise would've been happy to play every event. Was only wondering why you mentioned the word "legit" when this achievement requires a lot of boosting - obviously you consider boosting legit, as do I :woop:

I try my best not to offend people on the net and apologize if I sounded like I was trying to start something :)

Don't worry about it. I clearly misunderstood your intention.

I mentioned legit because a lot of people were intentionally using the war supporter glitch. I got zero respect for those people. Some day I'll have another look at that thread and determine the bad apples in there.

Finished Beast mode : 7 medals

Finished Horde mode : 7 medals

Finished Campaign : 8 medals

Versus medals: ABDUCTOR, ASSISTANT, BATTLE MISTRESS, CAPTOR, COVER. CTL, EXPLOSIVES, FIELD SERVICE, FINISHER, GNASHER GUARDIAN, HARD TARGET, SHOTGUN, HAMMERBURST, HEADSHOTS, HEAVY WEAPONS, KOTH, LANCER, LEADER, MATCH WINNER, MEDIC, MVP, OLD SCHOOLER, PISTOLS, PYRO, RETRO LANCER, SAPPER, SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN, SHOCK TROOPER, SKUNKER, SOVEREIGN, SPECIAL TEAMS, TDM, VENGEFUL, VETERAN & WINGMAN

I now have 59 onyx medals. LVL 50

Last unlocked: HARD TARGET

Next to unlock: SPOTTER

My list of medals is getting shorter now:

WAR SUPPORTER 17/30

ACTIVE RELOADER 18.040/25.000

SPOTTER 11.540/12.000

WARZONE 1.157/3.000

EXECUTION 1.616/3.000

ALLFATHERS Gold

Edited by theo

I mentioned legit because a lot of people were intentionally using the war supporter glitch. I got zero respect for those people. Some day I'll have another look at that thread and determine the bad apples in there.

I used it, helped develop a method so everyone else could use it, and don't really care if you consider me a "bad apple." I am just happy to help people in here get Seriously 3.0 a little faster.

I got it 37 times. Couldn't NOT get it. However, when I re-upped I lost 1.2million xp which is pretty much exactly what I got for 37 war supporter medals! LOL

Just got my 60th onyx (CTL) so only need 5213 games played across Warzone, TDM & Wingman. Oh and insane beast.

Finished Beast mode : 7 medals

Finished Horde mode : 7 medals

Finished Campaign : 8 medals

Versus medals: ABDUCTOR, ASSISTANT, BATTLE MISTRESS, CAPTOR, COVER. CTL, EXPLOSIVES, FIELD SERVICE, FINISHER, GNASHER GUARDIAN, HARD TARGET, SHOTGUN, HAMMERBURST, HEADSHOTS, HEAVY WEAPONS, KOTH, LANCER, LEADER, MATCH WINNER, MEDIC, MVP, OLD SCHOOLER, PISTOLS, PYRO, RETRO LANCER, SAPPER, SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN, SHOCK TROOPER, SKUNKER, SOVEREIGN, SPECIAL TEAMS, SPOTTER, TDM, VENGEFUL, VETERAN & WINGMAN

I now have 60 onyx medals. LVL 50

Last unlocked: SPOTTER

Next to unlock: ACTIVE RELOADER

My list of medals is getting shorter now:

WAR SUPPORTER 18/30

ACTIVE RELOADER 18.041/25.000

WARZONE 1.163/3.000

EXECUTION 1.616/3.000

ALLFATHERS Gold

LOL I suck. I only crossed the halfway point a few weeks ago...

25/65 Onyx Medals

8/8 Campaign Medals

3/7 Beast Medals (Investor, Dismantler, Ruthless)

6/7 Horde Medals (All apart from Horder)

8/43 Versus Medals (War Supporter, MVP, Field Service, Veteran, Medic, Cover, Gnasher Shotgun, Battle Mistress)

6/40 Gold Medals

Match Winner, Warzone, Hard Target, Shock Trooper, I'm a Beast!, Beastly

Edited by jd070993

I've only had the game 20 days as of this posting. I just hit 28 onyx medals today. I'm doing the worst ones first and leaving horde and beast mode for last. My goal is to have EVERYTHING but the idle boostable stuff done in less than 2 months from my start date. Of course it will be 7 months before I finish war supporter lol.

Hey Brutal, do you know if there is a plan to do any Skunking on Sunday?

Nothing officially planned but I'm definitely up for it. I'll message the guys and see what's up.

DK said he's down to boost .....waiting on Calico to respond. Did you have a specific time in mind?

Edited by ll BRUTAL ll

hey guys,

I got 34 medals but am very close to several more...If any one wants a idle booster for matches then send me a message and i will join your game...I gotta pop out for about 5 hours today and will be leaving my xbox on to boost....I need every game type but execution...

Gamertag is burgerboyrye :woop:

Then just don't play with that glitcher again, and I hope he gets banned for modding. I was at 27 three weeks ago and now I'm close to 40, and still onyxing!

I just say don't give up!

There is justice in the world! His GT has been banned from GoW servers! Happened a few nights ago apparently!

Huzzzzah!