Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for yet ANOTHER suicide boosting group...

One I was apart of last week has expanded to the point to where I can never squeeze a spot in, (always a full group). :\

as for weapon kills, only need Hammer.

Have 5k kills atm so I'm serious about this.

GT: HyperMetalSonic

Edited by hypermetalsonic

I've got a couple of days off work and have almost finished all the achievements that I can get by myself (just working on THIS.IS.ANNEX! atm).

I've only ever played one ranked game of anything and that was Gears back in 2007. Had a terrible experience with my whole team dropping out and the other team glitching, but I stuck with it enough to get the "Remember your first" achievement.

Now I'm looking to get as many of the rest that I can, but am a total nooblet when it comes to boosting. Looks like it's the only way to have a chance at getting any though, so here I am.

If anyone wants to help, and get help in return send me a message here. I'm available pretty much anytime over the next few days, but bare in mind I'm UK time and Sat night is fireworks/pub/rock band night (remember remember the fith of November!).

Willing to offer help to get help.

Edited by Monkeylord

I haven't started this game yet...I did when it first came out, but changed my gamertag and started anew after my Deployment to Afghanistan this year. It's possible to boost this game? If there are those of you out there that would want to dedicate some time to this...I'm down. GT: DeathGremlin85

hey guys could I get some assistance getting the Don't Hate the Player achievement for gears 1? I really want to unlock the chrome lancer for gears 3. Also if y'all wanna boost for the other achievements, I'm down to help and get some of them in the process lol

GT- FOX Major Zero

hey guys could I get some assistance getting the Don't Hate the Player achievement for gears 1? I really want to unlock the chrome lancer for gears 3. Also if y'all wanna boost for the other achievements, I'm down to help and get some of them in the process lol

GT- FOX Major Zero

I'd be down for going for "Don't Hate The Player" myself as well (that chrome skin looks pretty wizard). I'll gladly help with any achievements that you guys need assistance with as well.

I'm in too... time depending, of course.

If we can get 6 of us together at the same time who all need pretty much the same achievements, and can figure out the most time efficient way of banging out achievements we could really clean up quickly and be left with only the kill/revive 100 and Seriously.

Anyone got any suggestions for match setups that can achieve this?

**EDIT**

Actually, this (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330246) seems pretty good.

If anyone wants to give this guide a shot lemme know and we'll set something up. Apart from making and eating dinner soon, I'll be available pretty much anytime from now onwards, so hit me up.

Edited by Monkeylord

looking to boost all online achievements in a boosting section got about 40 outta 100 on all kill related achievements

with a few people these can easily be knocked out with a few people

also i have friends that want to boost as well message me on xbox