You have to dismount!

wariowarrior

Heads up for anyone as stupid as me.

I'm an utter idiot

I have spent the last 2 and a half hours with an elastic band round my controller trying to get this last achievement.

I had no idea it doesn't pop whilst your on the chocobo.

I was getting so annoyed thinking it was glitched and questioning how long 10,000 steps actually is.

I dismounted and there you go....1000 points for me.

Always dismount kids. :)

I don't see how people have to Idle this, This should come Naturally Especially If you're going for 1000G. But Meh.

I hardly used the chocobos to travel on while I played. Never had any greens to use them, or got on one of the stupid chocobos that eats a green every few seconds. So I just ran around everywhere on foot.

no but there should be before you ask a question on the forum.

that would kinda defeat the purpose of having a forum...especially since the answer isn't always there/so clear. not to mention there's other ways of doing things that don't get added to the road map OR stickied.

a better rebuttal would've been to use the search feature...not so much the road map.

I posted the road map because the road map is for achievement purposes and this is an achievement related post. Therefore it would make most sense to have gone that route vs trying to search to see if other people had trouble dismounting a chocobo. So it's a perfectly fine "rebuttal" if you want to use that word, but it wasn't really a debate in the first place and it was merely a suggestion.