STUCK!! Close To The End!

dylan0228

I am on an objective that says "--Stop the Restoration! Find the remaining KEY COMPONENTS--". I have all 12 passkeys & I follow the blue line to a big dome shaped complex. Quick cutscene & everything starts burning! It kills me no matter where I go. Hopefully this is descriptive enough for someone to recognize. I can`t seem to find anything about it anywhere. I`m sure it`s something simple I`m just not getting. Thanks in advance!

Run back the way you came in. Just a warning, this is dead before the final boss, so I'd go looking for collectibles if you want 100%.

According to posters here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169922

You can finish the game , and when you press continue afterwards , you can go back to search for everything , so it doesn't really matter if you finish it because you can continue and go back.

I am on an objective that says "--Stop the Restoration! Find the remaining KEY COMPONENTS--". I have all 12 passkeys & I follow the blue line to a big dome shaped complex. Quick cutscene & everything starts burning! It kills me no matter where I go. Hopefully this is descriptive enough for someone to recognize. I can`t seem to find anything about it anywhere. I`m sure it`s something simple I`m just not getting. Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same problem.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/unseen_shadow/IMG00007.jpg

I enter through the doorway circled in yellow, and whether I activate the cut scene or not, I'm immediately turned to ashes if I go anywhere near the doorway again. :/

I seem to be master of having my data corrupt or getting fatal glitches in everything this year, so this is thoroughly depressing. Any ideas?