Achievement Discussion

Barad

When you are in darkness in a cargo container in Episode 2 you hit Olivia in her backside etc. and she flirts back sometimes but eventually gets angry and hits you. I assume this is the requirement as she even shouts 'cut it out' but it is a bit iffy as it didn't unlock for me when i did it but may just pop second time round.

Hey

Where could i found Peggy Letter 05 ?? This one drive me crazy. i cant find it for my life

And is there a special memory to watch where you can easily miss??

My achievement stand on 91% and i couldn realise which memory i miss.

EDIT: FOUND LETTER 05

Spoiler:

On Episode 1 when you talk the second time to Roland (Creepy Doctor), after that do the Extra case. After that dive to your home and go to your bedroom. Leftside of the bed where the Energy Drink stand is now the Letter :)
Edited by Apfel

Hey

Spoiler:

ok i found my last 2 memorys! at the start of episode 2 go outside on the balkony and after you use the laptop from teddy go insode the bedroom an invastigate the Trophy for the Leaderboards!

hope one of these two things will help you

• 2 weeks later...
Hey

Where could i found Peggy Letter 05 ?? This one drive me crazy. i cant find it for my life

EDIT: FOUND LETTER 05

Spoiler:

Peggy letter #5 is unfortunately different for everyone. Really weird. The letter you described is exactly letter #4 for me. I ended up finding letter #5 in a different spot (episode 1, after doing the clover case for Walker, in the Dive bathroom at the apartment).

Edited by LordOdadjian

Nothing can really be missed. You can replay any of the chapters you've completed from the main menu and your progress will carry over to subsequent playthroughs. This includes all the collectibles, observations, etc. Note that actual story progress can only be saved through using phones when you use the "Continue" option. "Replay Episode" will still save your achievement progress but it will not actually save the story progress. This option is best used for grinding out credits, retrying for the achievements tied to the action sequences and collectibles like eating all the food, buying clothes, records, etc.

I would love to see a roadmap for this game too. If I only had the time to start one myself...

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find Scrapbook #9.

I can't check in game at the minute but the only one I can think is easily missable is the one in the cargo bay of the plane.

When you have blocked the second pipe with steam escaping, there are some pieces of fruit on the floor that can be broken. Move forwards toward this area and then turn around 180 degrees. On the floor is a storage panel, open that and one of the scrapbook collectables is in there. If it is not this one, I'll have to check in game.

I can't check in game at the minute but the only one I can think is easily missable is the one in the cargo bay of the plane.

When you have blocked the second pipe with steam escaping, there are some pieces of fruit on the floor that can be broken. Move forwards toward this area and then turn around 180 degrees. On the floor is a storage panel, open that and one of the scrapbook collectables is in there. If it is not this one, I'll have to check in game.

Someone else told me where to find #9. It was in the back of a seat that I apparently missed 3-4 times. Oops!

• 2 months later...
Are any of the achievements missable?

Pretty much what merc mcguirk said above.

Nothing can really be missed. You can replay any of the chapters you've completed from the main menu and your progress will carry over to subsequent playthroughs. This includes all the collectibles, observations, etc. Note that actual story progress can only be saved through using phones when you use the "Continue" option. "Replay Episode" will still save your achievement progress but it will not actually save the story progress. This option is best used for grinding out credits, retrying for the achievements tied to the action sequences and collectibles like eating all the food, buying clothes, records, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
omg can someone tell me what clothes I need to impress the fashion guy on the plane? I cant find anything about this online and I really dont want to waste credits as I already bought the weirdest looking one thinking that would be what he like but no.

Did you do those two extra cases for Duncan after the Zapatero stunt scene in episode one? He should give you an Avant-Garde shirt. Then replay episode one, talk to Duncan before the Zapatero stunt scene, and wear the Avant-Garde shirt when you talk to him. Then he should give you the complete Avant-Garde outfit.

If I restart an episode. Do I lose my progress?

I think you'll lose progress towards the achievement for playing D4 for 10 hours.

The credits you've earned and clothing items you've purchased from Amanda's shop should still remain, along with any collectibles you've picked up (scrapbook items, Little Peggy letters).

I notice you are the one who wrote the guide. Sorry if I just missed it but it doesnt have the achievement about doing all of Amandas cases on it?

Only reason I ask is because I all at once maxed her friendship out at 400....seeing as how that was like 3 cases getting it there it would seem that is all of them. Yet I notice it just stays at 400. Do I need to finish the entire episode before I can do more or is this a glitch?

I notice you are the one who wrote the guide. Sorry if I just missed it but it doesnt have the achievement about doing all of Amandas cases on it?

Only reason I ask is because I all at once maxed her friendship out at 400....seeing as how that was like 3 cases getting it there it would seem that is all of them. Yet I notice it just stays at 400. Do I need to finish the entire episode before I can do more or is this a glitch?

No, it's there.

There's three cases in episode one and another three in episode two (six cases total). Sounds like you've done all of the cases for episode one, so you've gotta max out Amanda's friendship at 400 in episode two.