How quickly could you complete this game?

Snowed

The Guide says 12-20. This is a big stretch. Let's assume that one is fairly good at FPS games, would definitely only need to do one playthrough, and has completed Crysis 1 without any snags.

How long would this take? I can get the game for a few days for free, but I don't want to unless I can 100% it (otherwise I'll just wait and buy it bargain bin).

Help!

I honestly beat the story 3 times in two days...First on normal, second time on Supersoldier (Cloaked, and ran past everything), and a third time on Recruit to mop up any achievements I missed. The multiplayer doesn't take long either...About 6 hours you can get to level 20, then you just gotta hijack a pinger, get 25 pinger kills, 10 VTOL kills, and a couple other things...I literally completed Crysis 3 (1000 Gamerscore) in about 4 days.

....That is if you do not get hit with the random freezing issue a lot of people are having on Supersoldier Difficulty.

Any way to avoid the random freezing? I haven't heard about that. Does it corrupt save files or just force you to save often and restart your Xbox a lot?

One other question. Does this shit have an online pass? How much is it?

Any way to avoid the random freezing? I haven't heard about that. Does it corrupt save files or just force you to save often and restart your Xbox a lot?

One other question. Does this shit have an online pass? How much is it?

There is no online pass.

Edited by Rep

The campaign has taken me 10 hours. Ran through on soldier first, then supersoldier and then had to find remaining collectables. This could be done in one playthrough with a guide to cut down time.

I have done most challenges for the nanosuit upgrades but it has glitched on me so can't get that without restarting by deleting my save.

Online took me about 12 hours without any boosting but I had trouble getting pinger kills.

Overall less than 15-20 hours is very realistic

i got the full 1000 in 2 days, really isnt that hard

i played through first on easy and upgraded all the stealth modules and the one that makes energy recharge faster.

Then on Supersoldier i literally breezed through the game using stealth in about 3 hours

multiplayer achievements aren't too difficult and all should come to you by the time you get to level 20, i just played nothing but Crash Site/Spears and got them all in 3/4 hours total