List Of Players Who Need Help With Glitched Super-Marcus Sweep/It's Like Christmas

I was doing Armory Assault, didn't do the last check, it exploded and when I came the door is closed. I need also the other two missions. Please help. I can help with Crawmerax (I can kill it in 30 secs), or any other quest.

Edit: I got Christmas and Sweep, I just need Armory Assault.

Edit 2: Ok I got it.

Edited by AntithesiS TraX

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with it's like Christmas. It's glitched and I cant get in through the door. I tried to fix it by using the health packs method but was unable to do it. If anyone can please help. I will be online in a couple hours.

Will the game glitch on someone who hasn't entered the armory but they have someone they are playing with in multiplayer who has Super Marcus Sweep or It's Like Christmas already completed in their log?

Edited by kiedis1984

I also need help got marcus sweep done but it checked middle box on its like christmas if anyone is willing to help get it done so I can get completionist please msg me im on 1st playthrough gt is rebuiltdog

I also need help with the "It's Like Christmas" quest. I have the Marcus Sweep one but I cannot not go back and finish It's Like Christmas so can anyone invite me to their game or something? My gamertag is Emulatez

Thanks

I can help people who are glitched on Playthrough 1. I reached the point where I can begin "Super Marcus Sweep".

As for Playthrough 2, I'm glitched on that. "Super Marcus Sweep" and "It's Like Christmas" are both active (they became active when I joined a random game where the host had a lot of Knoxx quests active), and I'm at the "Armory Assault" mission. I'm afraid that if I go through the armory after fighting General Knoxx once, it'll check off the objectives for all three armory missions at once, only getting one chance to go through the armory.

Both my cousin and I need the super Marcus sweep unglitched

Gts: TWheezyWonderG and TAsthmaAttackG

Both on pt2

Availability after 10pm central most nights

Drop one of us a message and frequest and well go from there, we can craw farm well and can help on circle of duty too

Tip for everyone... I glitched mine as well a while ago. I went back to playthrough 1 with my level 69 Hunter. All the missions was already active because you unlocked them all in P2 and all the enemies is level 33. I cruised through all the missions in about 90min and then just had to face Crawemerax which I managed to get a modded shotgun and shield for and dropped him in 20sec... I now have the achievement!

Its worth a go!