Bargains at Cex

JB x360a

So just been looking through the Cex website to see if they have any bargains and although some of the games are a touch older, their prices seem to have fallen massively just lately.

I guess this is because they are overstocked with people getting rid of games to put towards Xbox One's but still.

I did a quick search and they have probably 400 games for £5 and under, and no matter how many games you order online you are still only charged £2.50 delivery.

I'll have a look online later and see if I can find some decent games, my back catalogue is getting a bit low now and I dont plan on getting the XB1 for sometime so I would like to keep busy.

Off topic how do you guys pronounce their name? I personally spell it out fast like "C.E.X" but most of my mates just say "SEX" that's resulted in a few awkward moments when I have been talking with lasses and they turn around and say "Feel like goin CEX ?" :D

Off topic how do you guys pronounce their name? I personally spell it out fast like "C.E.X" but most of my mates just say "SEX" that's resulted in a few awkward moments when I have been talking with lasses and they turn around and say "Feel like goin CEX ?" :D

I pronounce it "SEX", I think if you were to pronounce it "CECKS" that might sound just as bad!

The delivery has always been that cheap, but the issue is the delivery time.

I waited 3 weeks for a delivery of a DVD I ordered, which wasn't even sent right away, it was sent about 2 and a half weeks in.

Not sure why....

They are usually better than GAME or some places for DVDs and Blu rays too.

It's just a shame that the CEX in my town doesn't have all that good of stuff!

I always pronounce it "C-X".

I'll have a look online later and see if I can find some decent games, my back catalogue is getting a bit low now and I dont plan on getting the XB1 for sometime so I would like to keep busy.

I spell it out. my mind isn't always in the gutter :D

I just snagged enchanted arms for 3 dollars. can't beat it!

• 3 weeks later...
I spell it out. my mind isn't always in the gutter :D

I just snagged enchanted arms for 3 dollars. can't beat it!

I call it C.E.X mostly or Computer Exchange.

Enchanted arms is really easy and linear. Although the characters are annoying. It has my favourite voice actor in it, Liam Obrian. Although i did not like his character for obvious reasons.

Edited by IDarK VorteXX

They used to have free delivery :/

Those were the days...

Every time I've ordered from CEX online I've had problems. Delivery times are awful, sometimes. I ordered a game a few years back and had to email them after a week or so to remind them to send me it.

Also in my experience, the quality of the cases and discs is awful. Every time.