The Pop-up Messages are so annoying

mnwlkr

I am honestly quite surprised that no one has complained about this.

Doesn't anybody at all but me find that the in-game pop-up messages are very annoying? The reason it is annoying is that there is always something that makes the messages pop up constantly, but they are on the same spot that important mission info is showing. So the messages literally block all the information you really NEED to read. And the only way to make them go away is to F- WAIT(or turn them off completely).

I really hate the way that they put information in this game.

Another thing is the mission objectives they put on the bottom-left, right above the Mini-map.

Maybe it is just me, but I always miss the Challenges (formerly known as Optional Objectives) somehow. I think it is because the Objectives update so slowly. I mean when you complete the first objectives, it has to show Objective Completed and then Objective Updated and THEN the Objective. This literally takes like 30 seconds.

I remember on several occasions, I actually completed the objectives before it even showed and so I missed the Challenges.

I mean, to me, this game makes the info really not user-friendly to read. And the pop-up messages are the worst of them.

Yeah the popup message should have been put top right or higher that the actual text box you needed to read

I hate that pressing the map button launches initiates when youve accomplished something. I want to launch the map to mark things or fast travel or find the next mission.... kicking me to IE because i happened to kill my 500th guy with a heavy weapon is just disruptive.

I hate that pressing the map button launches initiates when youve accomplished something. I want to launch the map to mark things or fast travel or find the next mission.... kicking me to IE because i happened to kill my 500th guy with a heavy weapon is just disruptive.

Excuse my French but A-f***ing - men!!

This drives me barmy, the amount of times I've been sent to IE while trying to access the map is unreal. It kept hitting me when I was going for the chests and cockades and was setting my way point for them. Turned it all off in the end, couldn't handle it any longer.