Skidloader kill

Tommy Gun 81

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*LOL*, pure luck based...this is stupid, but hey, nothing wrong about funny achievements, Dice!

Found a video by Halo Storm 12...and those advices...great and makes it a lot easier!!! The followong is courtesy of Halo Storm 12!!!

-----------------

The skid loader is on wake island. As the description says you can do it by running someone over with it or you could do it this way which may be a little less frustrating. First of get in the skid loader and go plant some AT mines under an unocupied vehicle. Now hop back in your skid loader and try not to die, if your lucky an enemy will hop in the vehicle and will explode. This will count as a skid loader kill.

Edited by Tommy Gun 81

*LOL*, pure luck based...this is stupid, but hey, nothing wrong about funny achievements, Dice!

Found a video by Halo Storm 12...and those advices...great and makes it a lot easier!!! The followong is courtesy of Halo Storm 12!!!

-----------------

The skid loader is on wake island. As the description says you can do it by running someone over with it or you could do it this way which may be a little less frustrating. First of get in the skid loader and go plant some AT mines under an unocupied vehicle. Now hop back in your skid loader and try not to die, if your lucky an enemy will hop in the vehicle and will explode. This will count as a skid loader kill.

That worked for the ps3 but has been patched.

Sorry to be one of those assholes who got in on the first try but...got in on first try. Thought it was gonna annoy the shit out of me but I jumped into it at the 'B' spawn and wasn't out of the base 5 seconds when I saw someone setting up a SOFLAM and then squish! Never have I been more satisfied at running somebody over since GTA days when I'd run over the Elvis impersonators!

LOL, I got a roadkill the first time in one, AND it was the final kill of the match. I ran over a bush-wookie on my way to A. It was the only base the enemy, there was 1 ticker left and I hopped that my slow ass loader got to him in time. Luckily I hit him right when they hit 0 tickers and the match ended. Got my achievement looking at the scoreboard.

Sorry to be one of those assholes who got in on the first try but...got in on first try. Thought it was gonna annoy the shit out of me but I jumped into it at the 'B' spawn and wasn't out of the base 5 seconds when I saw someone setting up a SOFLAM and then squish! Never have I been more satisfied at running somebody over since GTA days when I'd run over the Elvis impersonators!

EPIC :rock

Only made one attempt at this so far. Finally found the skid loader and jumped in, spun around the corner and saw three enemies .

I thought alright, surely i can get one of these guys. And i almost did, then the guy turned around and shot me through the front of the loader.

I need to go out to the farm and practice driving our skid loader out on the hog lot. Maybe if i can roadkill a few pigs with it, ill be able to get a roadkill with it in the game!

Doesn't work :( But I did get it legit! Engineers think they only need 1 rocket to take these things down... They need 2 >: D

Except when they shoot you right in the face or the rocket kills you instantly no matter what, this is what always happened to me. I think its complete BS that bullets can hit me inside a Humveee or the Russian Jeep, dont these things have bullet proof glass?? I would understand if it was from a tank or another jeep but small arms fire shouldnt be able to hurt me.