hiest leak maybe?

xX Element

Pretty cool! Thanks for the share! :)

Seems like it might be fake though?

Edit: similar video, but with maybe more detail?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zi1c8SnJzU&src_vid=0RJ_ceu2gcU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3465402697]GTA 5 Online - Leaked Heist Gameplay - DNS Mod HD - YouTube[/ame]

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-AxDKquvg&src_vid=0RJ_ceu2gcU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3063188499]I like Sausages - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dirty130

Think it's just a modified mission, so fake. Considering they spelled entrance wrong lol

"Keep the enterance clear from cops"

Yeah, sounds like it may well be, but can't help to get a little excited. The game sure needs some new life breathed into it!

"You pick up the ONE bar of gold and deliver it to GERALD"

Oh boy that does not give these heist any justice :p

He says that but at the bottom of the screen it says to deliver the gold to lesters warehouse so the guys wrong.

While I believe this whole mission is fake, I can't help but wonder how rockstar would actually make it better than this. I mean this really does seem to be the most you could do there and I hope to be pleasently surprised with what the heists are actually like because, at the moment, i really don't think they will be good.

He says that but at the bottom of the screen it says to deliver the gold to lesters warehouse so the guys wrong.

While I believe this whole mission is fake, I can't help but wonder how rockstar would actually make it better than this. I mean this really does seem to be the most you could do there and I hope to be pleasently surprised with what the heists are actually like because, at the moment, i really don't think they will be good.

For the bank robbery heists, I thought the same thing after seeing the videos floating around. There isn't much more they can really add. Time will tell I guess :)

If these are the heists, then I stand by original assessment:

The heists in GTAO will wish they were as cool as Payday 2.

Pretty sure these aren't R* created heists, but that is basically how the bank robbery heists will go. Just add AI and a 5 star wanted level.

well its almost march and still nothing about the so called "heists" that was supposed to come out with launch of the game.so this video is a fake kinda like the idea of heists in gta5 at all.

I am hoping for some sort of announcement before the end of February, even though it 's drawing to a close. If we don't hear anything this month, I'd like to think we'll get some new information during the first week of March. Failing that, Thief, Garden Warfare, Stick of Truth, Titanfall and Ground Zeroes should keep me busy until R* finally make an announcement.

R* Games: "It's coming"

Santa Claus: "So is Christmas!"