Achievement Trading Thread

The Stray

Im looking to get as many online achievements as I can get gotta return this tomorrow night.

Someone just plan out how we will both get the achievements and ill help. I dont know how to do a lot of the things its asking for so youd have to teach me as we go along. Unfortunately dont have the time to really sit down and learn the game like id normally do for a fighting game which is sad. :(

GT: Toreture

Ill be on for most of tomorrow so just message me wether it says im online or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need a partner for all online multiplayer achievements. Message me about this on XBL if interested. (DO NOT SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!)

My Gamertag is - xxYamiBakuraxx

Update: Three weeks about this and still no response for this game. Well, I still need the help with all the online achievements. I'm always willing to help out whoever helps me.

Edited by xxYamiBakuraxx
Update

• 4 weeks later...
Need a partner for all online multiplayer achievements. Message me about this on XBL if interested. (DO NOT SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!)

My Gamertag is - xxYamiBakuraxx

Update: Three weeks about this and still no response for this game. Well, I still need the help with all the online achievements. I'm always willing to help out whoever helps me.

I'm down to help you. I haven't played the game in a while, but that won't be a problem. I personally don't have a turbo controller, but i can sit in front of the tv and do it manually.

• 2 weeks later...