• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2369/5+f94Swk.jpg

You're Not My Boss! – 15:gsicon:

Defeat Sabaoth boss in DOOM 3

Story related and cannot be missed.

That is no right. This achievement is missable. It is possible that the boss kills himself with his BFG (blast) and this does not unlock the achievement. Fought him 3 times an twice he committed suicide behind a pillar.

can you play doom 3 in co-op or not? there is someone who's keep telling me you can play doom 3 in co-op but I can't find it in the menu, I find it for doom & and doom 2 but not for doom 3...

No you cannot. Despite what anyone says, you can't play Doom 3 in co-op. Only Doom 1 and 2.

just a quick question, with the info on the bossfight in hell, you need to shoot with the BFG 9000, but I didn't find the gun yet in my 2 runs,could really use it on my nightmare run now... can somebody give me some directions where it is? halfway the level? almost at the end I find one green cube of bullets but that's it... cheers M0rph

just a quick question, with the info on the bossfight in hell, you need to shoot with the BFG 9000, but I didn't find the gun yet in my 2 runs,could really use it on my nightmare run now... can somebody give me some directions where it is? halfway the level? almost at the end I find one green cube of bullets but that's it... cheers M0rph

It is in Delta Labs 2A. You'll reach a place called "Delta Security Junction" when you jump our of some vents to the floor below. To your left is a door, it is in there and the pass code is 931. Another place for it is the 2nd Martian locker, also in Delta Labs.

It is in Delta Labs 2A. You'll reach a place called "Delta Security Junction" when you jump our of some vents to the floor below. To your left is a door, it is in there and the pass code is 931. Another place for it is the 2nd Martian locker, also in Delta Labs.

BUT DUDE, I know that,I'm asking it for the level in HELL... when you go through the portal from delta 4 to hell, you lose ALL weapons, so you need to start from scratch, you get the shotgun,soulcube and the lancer directly when you start in hell but all the rest you need to find again :woop:lolll :woop:I specially took a red colour for the word bossfight OMG

Edited by M0rpheus

BUT DUDE, I know that,I'm asking it for the level in HELL... when you go through the portal from delta 4 to hell, you lose ALL weapons, so you need to start from scratch, you get the shotgun,soulcube and the lancer directly when you start in hell but all the rest you need to find again :woop:lolll :woop:I specially took a red colour for the word bossfight OMG

OHHH lol, I read that wrong :p

You know the area where you fight the zombies? Then you go through a door and there's some lost souls and one of those massive demon things (arch knight?). In the next room after that there more arch demons and imps, run through and you'll see like a cliff face and to get to it you go through a broken gate thing. On the other side of the rock is the BFG :)

Hope you can understand my terrible description there :p

OHHH lol, I read that wrong :p

You know the area where you fight the zombies? Then you go through a door and there's some lost souls and one of those massive demon things (arch knight?). In the next room after that there more arch demons and imps, run through and you'll see like a cliff face and to get to it you go through a broken gate thing. On the other side of the rock is the BFG :)

Hope you can understand my terrible description there :p

yeah lol I allready found it last night, was tired of waithing here for an answer, this game is 3 weeks old and the forums are dead allready lmAo :Bounce: it was behind the green cube of bullets after a rock, the most simple info to tell me lol, thanks anyway

Hello,

Just got this about a week ago and it's exactly how I remember it from the pc version I still have (minus the loading times). Just a quick question are these cheevos for the single player campaign playthroughs stackable? or do you have play each one? Thanks.