Green Day Pre-Release Video Thread

I know there is already a couple threads with vids in them sprinkled around, but I thought I should make a thread where people can post videos of the game before it comes out for hype and whatnot. I found a guy who is slowly posting up Expert Guitar vids:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMplxP_L1UU]YouTube- Green Day: Rock Band "Jesus of Suburbia" Expert Guitar Sightread[/ame]

He's got about 4 other vids right now. Discuss and post vids!

OMFG that guitar solo looks impossible. Only flaw that person had on his sightread was the overdrive in the middle part of the song.

im not too worried about the solo myself. did u ever get the lord of the string achievement on rock band 1? the last saong on expert was grren grass and hightides and i nearly died having to only complete the song. it was ridiculous. that solo in the vid looks like a cake walk compared to green grass. still, should proove to be a fun game. i am SO stoked about this.

In the St. Jimmy part of the song, is it just me listening to the song too much my mind fills it in or do harmonix not censor out son of a b**** in the middle part of it

EDIT: Embedding is not working for me now so you'll have to go to that guy's channel and see it.

im pretty sure its still in there but remember, its not technically a swear lol

Lol, were we watching the same guitar solo?.... there are guitar solo's in RB2 that are harder *cough* Man in the Box *cough* ;)
Again like I mentioned previously I overexaggerated...and the fact that I mainly play rock band at my friend's house may now clarify that. I'm saving up to buy a band kit of my own right now.