Master Brawler glitched ??

my_box_72

i also dont have the achievement

not only did i watch the youtube video i wrote the locations down on paper and X'd them out as i went.

I also got the 50 wins on hard this way, and got the 37 wins with edge this way separately. thats and with todays attempt ive gone over 100 KOs.

just today i created a story for each backstage area. 5,8,8,10,13. i made sure i didnt hit the same spot twice.

it has to be glitched

I know it's not glitched because I have done it on two different accounts. Not quite sure why you guys are having so much trouble, but I'll run through it again later today and capture the results with my pvr.

EDIT: I was able to get the achievement again on a third account using the method I described in the guide along with the video that shows all the locations.

Make sure you set the story up like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI3NWFGwmxc]Master of the Brawl setup - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the achievement unlocking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu4n857mJEU]Master of the Brawl acheivement unlock - YouTube[/ame]

I only recorded the last section as I would have had to do some editing to shorten the video if I recorded all of it. Anyway, just follow the video in the guide for the rest of the locations.

Edited by acoustic can

i also dont have the achievement

not only did i watch the youtube video i wrote the locations down on paper and X'd them out as i went.

I also got the 50 wins on hard this way, and got the 37 wins with edge this way separately. thats and with todays attempt ive gone over 100 KOs.

just today i created a story for each backstage area. 5,8,8,10,13. i made sure i didnt hit the same spot twice.

it has to be glitched

Same here mate mark them off and done also the vid copy paste , plus checked out the video guide :(

I can swear I've hit them , dam so frustrating

I know it's not glitched because I have done it on two different accounts. Not quite sure why you guys are having so much trouble, but I'll run through it again later today and capture the results with my pvr.

EDIT: I was able to get the achievement again on a third account using the method I described in the guide along with the video that shows all the locations.

Make sure you set the story up like this:

Master of the Brawl setup - YouTube

Here is the achievement unlocking:

Master of the Brawl acheivement unlock - YouTube

I only recorded the last section as I would have had to do some editing to shorten the video if I recorded all of it. Anyway, just follow the video in the guide for the rest of the locations.

Already done that mate , and nothing :(

Not certain if it's glitched or not but here's what happened with me.

About a week ago, I started off on this Achievement and did about 25 of the KO locations before going to bed. Then when I went back on, I continued. No achievement.

However, today I just did all 44 locations in one run and got the Achievement. Hope this helps.

You can use CAWs; the first time I did this achievement I played against a CAW only.

If you weren't doing all the locations in a single sitting, the game might not have saved your progress. The autosave in this game is kind of weird. But yeah, I definitely recommend doing it all in one sitting via the story method. It only takes 15-20 minutes to do all of the locations once you set it up.

• 2 weeks later...

despite what is said above this is what i did and it worked i cleared me cache pick randy and david ortaga did a ko then did a rematch i didnt change areas i ran to the next area and 1 hr later bleep bloop that how i got mine cause it was glitched i did all this in one sitting

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing WWE titles on the XBOX for years ever since day 1 and I'm happy to say tHQ has never had any achivement glitches as far as not being able to ulock them. for this achievemnt and for best results I would follow that achievemnt video guide and atch move for move. There's no need to write it all down. Just do exactly as the video. it's 100% accurate.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...