Campaign Cheat Codes

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Couldn't this kind of cheating get your Gamer Score knocked down to zero? There was a little controversy a few months back about that and how Microsoft knows if you have been cheating.

I am curious if they caught you cheating on this game couldn't they take the same steps as they do when they catch people that cheat with game saves?

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn't this kind of cheating get your Gamer Score knocked down to zero? There was a little controversy a few months back about that and how Microsoft knows if you have been cheating.

I am curious if they caught you cheating on this game couldn't they take the same steps as they do when they catch people that cheat with game saves?

Nah, I don't think Microsoft would ban gamers or reduce their gamer score for using the cheats associated with this game. As far as I know, Ubisoft put the cheats into the game, so it is not something done illegally. This is totally different then someone game saving or using cheats the developers did not put into the game.

I can also confirm that the cheats do still work because I just did a level with the Invincibility turned on. I figure if the developers are going to put them in there, why not use them. The Achievement also unlocked for me by the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
they dont work for me:(

Use your nose to press the LB and RB buttons, it's working good for offline.

Also after updated the patch version of GRAW on my xbox 360, does the cheat would work on patched version for signed in online? Some game patched up to prevent a cheat to get a awards.

Edited by PwcrLinux
had to re-do message to add a msg for online version cheats.

• 1 month later...

Right,

All of the cheat codes still work. They can't patch them since they are programmed into the game which means they are there to be used, (Microsoft won't zero your Gamerscore and you still will get the achievements) They do work when signed into Xbox LIVE but do not work on Multiplayer. Ubisoft might have been stupid to include these cheats in the first place, but a cheat code which makes you invincible in multiplayer? They're not retarded FFS.

If you think the game is so easy on Hard and you don't need to use the cheats and you say that anyone who does use them is pathetic, shut up. Not everyone is amazing at this game so if you are, STFU

Got everything straight now?

P.S. The Unlock All Levels cheat code does not work.

P.P.S. Why would they fix these through a patch? They put them there. (They being Ubisoft)

Not intending to be rude, just laying down the facts. Some people didn't have a clue about any of this.

Edited by StephenG70

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Right,

P.S. The Unlock All Levels cheat code does not work.

Enter the code in the mission select screen... took me awhile to figure that out too, so essentially the guide is incorrect in that specific cheat code does not require the game to be paused during play, but instead in another menu.

I last played this game Novemeber of 2006 and am now replaying it because I learned about the cheat codes, so essentially the cheats are giving the game more replay value, at least to me! Thanks Devs!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

for confirmation, this still works.

i just used the invincibility for the mission where u have to destroy the anti-air guns & run from a fucking chopper. got the "Eliminate defenses (normal)" achievement. i'm usually not one for using cheats, but that mission is a pain in the fucking ass because the targets on the soldiers show up late as shit, not to mention there's a fucking chopper shooting at u.

• 4 years later...