Challenge Discussion Thread

Creech

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will the Keys to Rome challenge pop with the Colosseum Warrior achievement? That description reads, "Fight on each multiplayer environment," while this one reads, "Complete the game and play on every multiplayer arena." Colosseum Warrior is said to pop by playing Round to Round, so could I conceivably just Round-to-Round for that AND Keys to Rome before it expires in 12 days? I really don't want to have to rely on dodgy matchups if this method works as well.

EDIT: Wait, Round to Round is different from Solo, isn't it? That kind of kills what I was getting at...lol

EDIT 2: Ugh, quitter number one.

Edited by GrislyGrizzly
Mistaken about the online modes

I completed the game whilst offline, then played all the multiplayer environments and didn't get the challenge unlocked. Playing through legendary now to see if that will work.

EDIT: Unlocked at the end of the second last level.

Also, there are two new challenges starting soon;

Weekend Gladiator : Complete 15 rounds in multiplayer. Starts in 2 Days.

Executioner : Perform 100 Executions. Starts in 16 days.

Both will be very easy to unlock by the sounds of it.

Edited by BluWolve

Weekend Gladiator : Complete 15 rounds in multiplayer.

This challenge is about to start, add me if you want to boost this challenge.

This challenge is very easy, you can do it solo and it counts if you fail too, just load and let the enemy kill you and keep hitting A to restart.

It doesn't have to load again which is a bonus.

I would have done this legit but I wont be online from tomorrow for the duration of Christmas so would have missed this challenge without this quick method.

what do u get by completeing challenges besides an achievement?

A sense of accomplishment.

Some actually do give you in-game rewards, but I haven't done any of those yet. You can tell if a challenge will give you a reward by looking at the challenge. If it gives you a reward it will have a little gift/present icon in the corner.

Edited by BluWolve

NEW CHALLENGE LIVE

"Executioner - Get 100 Executions"

It started at Jan 3rd 0000GMT and runs for two days, until 5th Jan 2359.

Ive just started it, but my counter isn't matching in game. Post match screens say I've had around 80 executions so far, my counter is at 48% on the achievement.

:(

I don't see the point of challenges in this or any game. I just don't get it. No gamerscore and no freebies - for the most part. They need to start passing out free skins or weapons or something, otherwise I just can't be bothered.

Depends on the game whether you get anything, for example in dead rising you get clothing rewarded.