Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently picked up the rockstar pass, when it was on a discount just a couple weeks ago. Have all DLC packs now, all multiplayer achieves available to boost with people that would be very appreciating, and I am happy to return the favour.

Gamertag: theMKdude

Just let me know at what time you are able to play/boost. Im usally active daily on Xbox.

If you're interested in boosting this weekend fr and message me saying so.

I will be on the weekend most of the time except for the Ohio State game on Saturday and the Redskins's game on Sunday both are at 1 est and shouldn't be back on until 4:30 est

Otherwise Friday night and up to 10 pm Sunday are free.

the only IS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Online achievements that require 3 / 4 people like 3 Blind Mice, WMD, Express Checkout etc. (DONE - Many thanks to AngryJohnnyk123 & all involved.)

I'm now just looking for some Level / XP grinding partners - if you are up for hours of repeatedly killing each other, please do send me a message :) Many thanks.

Edited by Jonny Preece

• 3 weeks later...

8v8 Gang Wars. The more players we have, the better chances we have at holding a full lobby and getting this done. Its kind of tough otherwise, but not too many people are playing. We'll ideally have two parties of 8.

This is being organized over on TrueAchievments, The Session starts on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 at 01:00 for 2 hours apx

Please if you able and willing to join, sign up! But only join if you are able to make the time and be a team player.

Thank you for your interest! Any questions you can get in touch over xbl or TA.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=378168

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey hit me up a friend request or party invite or message for the Max Payne 3 DLC achievement.

I need about 4 more players to help me get the kill 4 players in 3 seconds, pepper spray 3 players at once, kill max payne on panama map but some kind of different version I think and the snipeing yacht achievemen to.

GT ROCKEToRACCOON