I went to the strip club...

ELITE FRANCH1SE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I shouldn't of went for the double dance >_< got kicked out because its impossible to see with two strippers fondling each other >_>

Moral of the story: get the fucking number!

I didn't think it was that hard. By that time, you should know about how long you have before the bouncer returns! :p I'm just bummed my second visit, when I went with the double dance, "Peaches doesn't sleep around." :( Would of liked to see what happens with both girls liking you. At least I have Nikki! ;)

I didn't think it was that hard. By that time, you should know about how long you have before the bouncer returns! :p I'm just bummed my second visit, when I went with the double dance, "Peaches doesn't sleep around." :( Would of liked to see what happens with both girls liking you. At least I have Nikki! ;)

Ha, I had Nikki my first time but got kicked out just before I got her like up. Secon time got Sapphires like up, we invited in Iraneus (or something like that) and she was prett much full like before I got caught lol. I think the time varies though.

...and was like, 10 bucks for a drink...too expensive (250 bucks in my pocket). Then a lady offered a lap dance for 40 bucks and I was like...

...Sure why not...

Holy sh*t I was not ready for what came next.

"Hot Coffee* is childs play compared to this.

Wait until you see a real vagina...you're gonna freak out

...and was like, 10 bucks for a drink...too expensive (250 bucks in my pocket). Then a lady offered a lap dance for 40 bucks and I was like...

...Sure why not...

You should get a blow job by a hoe for $50 and JUST LISTEN TO IT. Now imagine some 8-10 year old kid is hearing COCK/CUM/HARD/SUCK/FUCK/SWALLOW...well good night then!

Having the lab dance or sex with a hoe is nothing compared to the this.

You should get a blow job by a hoe for $50 and JUST LISTEN TO IT. Now imagine some 8-10 year old kid is hearing COCK/CUM/HARD/SUCK/FUCK/SWALLOW...well good night then!

Having the lab dance or sex with a hoe is nothing compared to the this.

That's too many dirty words for one post, mind blown lol.

...Sure why not...

Confirmed for never actually seeing a real naked woman